43

Early Update!!

So I will be quite busy on sunday so I thought to give you all an early update😬

Car ride towards the cafe Taehyung planned to take Jungkook was silent. Peaceful silence you might add. Both the boys were flushed with red-tinted cheeks.

Jungkook heart was beating at an abnormal speed, and his face flushed red. He was holding the bouquet Taehyung gave him on his lap. He dared not look at Taehyung on his side.

He could feel the occasional glances at himself but he dared not look up.

Whatever Jungkook was feeling before seeing the girl with Taehyung vanished the moment Taehyung held his hand.

And on top of that, this beautiful bouquet was made by Taehyung himself. Jungkook can't stop himself from gushing over this fact.

He wants to excitedly scream like those girls in the dramas, but he can't. He doesnt want to embarrass himself in front of Taehyung. Moreover, he pecked his cheek again. He doesnt know if he should apologize to Taehyung or not.

I mean isnt it wrong? What if Taehyung didn't liked tit?

Only if Jungkook knew what goes in Taehyungs mind.

Taehyung was surprised by the sudden change of emotions.

First Jungkook started crying then he hugged him and kissed him. And now they are going to have some breakfast.

As much as Taehyung wanted to hold Jungkook's hands right now while driving. He knows he can't.

He is scared of his reaction. He glances at Jungkook seeing the boy sitting prettily holding the bouquet so preciously and cautiously. He didnt know that a simple bunch of flowers could make him this dazzled.

Previously the guys and girls he dated were so different. They wanted Taehyung to spoil them with money and jewels.

But the boys in front of him just started crying with a simple gesture of flowers. If Taehyung knew that Jungkook loved flowers this much, he would bring him flowers daily, only to see that smile and that shine in his eyes.

He was continuously glancing toward Jungkook to see his reaction or to just make eye contact. Even though Taehyung wanted Jungkook to look at him, he knows that he won't be able to control himself. He knows after the peck on his cheek his face and neck might be red. He doesnt want Jungkook to see him so flushed with just a peck. He smiled looking at the boy who was engrossed in the flowers that he wasnt aware of his surroundings as much, or that's what he thought.

Taehyung was controlling himself, not to part the car on the side and just staring at the boy on his side. His cheeks flushed red with a distinct smile on his face.

Taehyung couldn't see his eyes, but he can assume that his eyes must be shining as always like the stars in them.

Soon they reached the Cafe, and Taehyung parked the car. His heart rate picked up realizing that, they are finally here. He doesnt even know if Jungkook would like it or not. He just asked stuff about Jungkook from his friends and planned what he thought was best. But now being in front of the Cafe with Jungkook. He doesnt know if his decision was right or wrong.

Taking a deep breath he turned to Jungkook who was still so obvious to his surrounding to realize that they have already reached.

Smiling to himself Taehyung got out of the car went to Jungkooks car and opened his car door, which bought him out of his trance.

"huh?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was standing opening the car door one hand on his door while the other was holding out for him to hold.

"come on bun, let's feed you," Taehyung says with the brightest smile on his face.