16

This chapter, I will be writing in third person's point of view so we can understand everyone's perspective better. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook took a seat in the open area because the weather was beautiful. It was cloudy and there was a light breeze going on. Jimin and Hoseok also took seats as they contemplated on what to order and then called the waiter. Jungkook asked what Jimin and Hoseok wanted and then decided to order for all them of them.

"Yes, we would like a nakji-bokkeum, a Fettuccini Alfredo pasta but don't add olives and keep the spice level high and lastly, a Korean fried chicken with fries. For drinks, I would like a 2 banana milk, sprite and a coke." Jungkook smiled up at the waiter as he handed him the menu and he left after confirming the order. Once he was gone, their rant sessions had been activated.

"so what now?" Jimin asks both of his friends

"I honestly don't know. My parents are cool with me pursuing architecture or fashion designing so probably that. I think I will study Arts." Jungkook thought for a few seconds before answering Jimin.

"My parents don't want me to pursue dance as a career so I am planning to become a doctor. So I think I will go to Seoul What about you, Jimin? Also, judging from how over protective your brothers are, Jungkook, they will let you go?" Hoseok replied while frowning at Jungkook's response.

Well we knew it Hoseok parents wont allow him to go towards dancing, they think it not for boys.

Jungkook and Jimin just smiled at Hoseok assuringly.

"Hoseok has a valid point there. Jungkook's brothers are going to go crazy accepting the fact that their precious little brother is going to go to college without their assistance." Jimin laughed as he looked up from his phone. "Also, my father wants me to do Law so I will probably be doing that. I haven't decided where to from though."

"Trust me, they are so against it but Irene noona convinced them somehow. Jungkook exclaimed while shrugging his shoulders.

Hoseok had a family of doctors with his father being a gastroenterologist and her mother being a gynecologist whereas his older sister,Mina who was studying to become a dermatologist so Jungkook and Jimin had seen that coming plus Hoseok was the smartest one from among the three of them and usually aced all his grades so it was pretty believable for him to become a doctor , and his parents denying him for dance as a career. Hoseok knew it frim the start , so he was pretty chill about being a doctor.

Meanwhile, Jimin was the most laid back and spoilt one among them with his father being a high court judge with a lot of power and his mother being a socialite and fashion designer. He had one brother, mark, who was a friend of jae hyung.

"Oh well, enough about future plans, guess what happened two days ago? I wanted to tell you guys on the group chat but we had exams so I wanted to save this for later." The way Jimin's eyes were glowing only meant one thing. Boys.

Jungkook and Hoseok shared a look before listening to him attentively. He had the most happening life among them with Hoseok having absolutely no interest in boys or love in general and Jimin being the complete opposite, always getting into some weird drama that they loved listening to. But Jimin was smart, he knew how to get out of the mess he would get into and he never tried to force either of them in it either because he knew their families were very conservative. Jimin started narrating his story that the two of them listened to with full attention.

They were completely oblivious to the three figures that entered the restaurant and eyed them with an intensity.

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook laughing about something Jimin was saying while he made random expressions to add life to his story whereas Hoseok just rolled his eyes at his stupidity and laughed.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung before nodding and they started to walk towards their table. They were releasing an aura of pure danger and a force that should not be messed with as they stopped right beside their tables. Jimin was the first to stop because he noticed Taehyung standing right behind Jungkook's seat with Yoongi hyung on his right and Namjoon hyung on his left.

"Hey, Jungkook, isn't that-"Before Jimin could even finish his sentence, Taehyung took an empty seat next to Jungkook and gave him a long menacing look. Jungkook was left dumbstruck. He inhaled sharply but no words were coming out. Taehyung observed him panicking with an amusement.

"Hello, Jungkook. How did your exams go?" The words rolled smoothly off but the underlying tone sent a shiver down Jungkook's spine.

This can't be happening, is this a hallucination? Am I imagining him?

"Relax, I am right here." Taehyung answered as if he could read Jungkook's thoughts.

Jimin was the first one to speak. He had noticed the look of absolute terror on Jungkook's face and knew he had to do something plus having guy friends herself, he could tell the good from the bad and right now, all he was getting were bad, bad vibes from the guy who was looking quite intensely at a panicking Jungkook.

"Hey! Who are you and why-"Jimin was slowly rising from his seat to cause a scene but stopped dead in his tracks when his eyes landed on the pistol that Namjoon so casually took out from the waistband of his pants and put it on the table. He then dared his with his eyes to say any more words. He gulped as he slowly sat down again.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Let's have a fun conversation, yes? How about the two of you keep us company at the other table while we leave the love birds to talk about their personal matters." Yoongi hyung announced with a huge grin plastered on his face as he looked at Jimin and Hoseok with mischievous eyes.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at Jungkook who was still looking at Taehyung in mortification but slowly accepted the reality of the situation. He then visibly calmed down before answering.

"You guys, go ahead. I will be fine. This won't take long. Trust me." Jungkook's voice was shaking but he tried her best to give a reassuring smile to Jimin and Hoseok. The two of them looked at the pistol on the table and gulped before deciding to step away from the table. Yoongi picked up the pistol and handed it to Namjoon before he started to walk to another direction.

"Good boys, come, sit with us. Let's get to know each other." Yoongi hyung gave a sinister smirk as he sat on a table at a little distance from where they had left Jungkook and Taehyung now. The people in the restaurant had seen everything including the pistol and so everyone was terrified. They knew not to make any mistakes that could possibly cause them damage.

Once, the two of them were left alone, Taehyung continued to stare deeply at Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

Please vote comment.

BORAHAE.