55

UPDATE

Namjoon Hyung was the one who called.

Hyung's concerned voice stated, "Come to head office as soon as you can." kept me on alert.

As soon as I arrived, I could feel the tension in the environment.

Yoongi Hyung's and Namjoon Hyung's, my appa. There stood the three men.

Mr min and Appa were looking furious. They didn't stop glaring at Yoongi Hyung.

Who was it sitting there on a couch, holding a revolver in one hand and his head hung low?

The most composed-looking person in the room was Elder Kim, Namjoon Hyung's father.

"Uncle, what took happened?" I asked him cautiously.

He looked at me and then glared at Yoongi Hyung.

"Well, Lee's office was blown up by your dumbass hyung." He shrieked.

"What? Really?" I couldn't control my excitement, so my uncle smacked me on the back of the head.

"You're grinning. You guys are useless." It was Appa this time. Who shot three of us with daggers?

"I did nothing at all,"

"Close it." Three of you are one. You all don't use your brains. Replies Min's uncle.

Well, He did create a huge mess while trying to find Minji.

Now, you will stay here. And these two will find Minji Uncle Min says to Yoongi Hyung.

Yoongi Hyung was about to argue but then min uncle beat him to it, is it clear yoongi?

Hyung just nodded and left the office glaring at the elders.

did you two get anything? uncle Kim asked.

no appa, we are still finding they are

no excuses Joon.

"look for anything. There is a chance that Minjis life would be in danger" Appa clenches his teeth.

After what happened at the head office, I was unable to find Yoongi. He left a message informing us that he won't get involved any further.

Knowing yoongi, Namjoon Hyung and I exchanged a glance. Yoongi Hyung will not give up until he finds Minji.

We know him better than anyone else.

All we wanted was for him to keep calm. These elder men would kill us if we messed up.

Joon and I spent the entire night trying to learn anything we could about the Minji location. But nothing—it was as though she had vanished.

The next day arrived without our knowing.

that's when Mr. Min received a video of Minji being bound by some guys.

Mr. Min throws his phone,

"Namjoon," saying, "Get them."

"get our daughter back." Elder Kim and Appa spoke simultaneously.

To track their IP, Namjoon headed to his office.

Calming the rush of blood and anger. I vowed to kill every one of them who was involved in it.

No touches on my family and life. No one.

My jaw tightened as I heard Hyung say, "Tae, I got those bastards."

"Where?" I question. I need to get to her as soon as I can.

I am sending you the location. Reach there. I am coming there too.