35

"Taehyungie" Jungkook's voice was filled with anxiety, pain and fear with every word he said.

I am scared hyung" It was too late for Jimin or Hoseok to stop him and frankly, they didn't want to because they were as scared as him.

Something about this guy, about Choi Minho scared them more than they had been scared with Taehyung. In fact, Taehyung felt like a safe heaven at the moment. It was an indescribable feeling that had overwhelmed all of them.

"Jungkookie? What's wrong? Why do you sound like that?" Taehyung's relaxed state started to fade. His voice was trembling and something in Taehyung's heart and mind could feel his fear and it wounded him.

"It was not my fault hyung, I dont know what to do now, hyung." Jungkook could feel his eradic heartbeat. He was scared and his anxiety wasnt helping Him either. He was thinking what if Taehyung blames him too , for attracting trouble like his his father would say to him.

Jimin and Hoseok was trying to calm him down. Because right now they dont want Taehyung to panic and do something which would blow things up.

"shh relax, I know it wasnt your fault. Okay so, just calm down alright? Nothing is going to happen to you. Everything is alright so relax, bun" Jungkook felt his heart beat slowing down to its normal pace with every soothing word that Taehyung was saying along. His voice was calming enough for Jungkooks anxiety and panic to fade away.

"Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah." Jungkook said softly into the phone.

"I don't know why I called you but I felt so scared in this moment and I didn't know who to talk to so you were the only person to come to my mind. But please don't be angry at me." Jungkook explained in one go in a pout which obviously wasnt visible to Taehyung but, he had a smile on his face knowing that Jungkook would have pouted.

"It's fine. I am glad you did. So want to tell me what happened now? Why would I be angry at you? Are you safe?" Taehyung said as he walked towards his car and sat down inside it to listen to him clearly without interruption.

He was at his cousin's reception when Jungkook had called him but the moment he saw his name flashing on the screen, he quickly excused himself and left the area to pick up his call afraid that he might hang up and regret his decision.

At first, he couldn't believe his eyes that Jungkook was calling him on his own account without him asking him or anything. He hadn't heard his voice in ages and God, he had to admit, he missed it more than he could admit.

"I don't know if I am safe." There was a pause after what he had said and Taehyung could start to sense a feeling of doom.

"What do you mean by that? Did someone bother you?" Taehyung felt his brows knit together, his voice dropped on octave. He wanted answers soon , but he knew his Jungkook was scared and his priority right now is to calm him down, then ask who caused it in the first place.

"There was, no, no, there is a guy." Jungkook gulped hard "I told you that I went out today right? To celebrate my result?" When Taehyung remained deathly silent, Jungkook took that as his cue to continue.

"So me, Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung went to a bar-café to eat and then there was this guy who showed up out of nowhere."

"What did he do?" Taehyung questioned while containing his growing anger because he knew where this was going.

"He started asking us questions and," Jungkook breathed and exhaled sharply before , he was high on something, we told him we weren't interested but then,"

"Then what?" Taehyung gripped onto the steering wheel tightly to contain his anger as he imagined all that Jungkook was telling him.

"He grabbed my phone and called himself from it to get my number. When I tried to stop him, he grabbed my wrist tightly and wouldn't give me back my phone." By now, he was in tears remembering the touch and eyes of that creepy guy.