22

The extremely intense air from before had subsided as namjoon had put away his gun while Yoongi who looked like he was going to commit bloody murder just minutes ago, now had a expressionless look on his face, the same as Hoseok's. You would think they are related somehow at how similar the two of them were in some aspects, especially facial expressions.

"You don't have to look that mortified while giving me the number you know." Taehyung assured Jungkook while smiling as he added his number in his phone while he stood beside him with crossed arms and a suspicious look.

He called from his phone to make sure he received his number too. Once done, he handed the phone back to him while grinning like he just won the Olympics.

"I feel like I am digging my own grave." Jungkook muttered while Jimin patted his on the shoulder.

"It's okay brother, the first time is always the hardest." Jimin joked and Jungkook looked at him with disbelief.

"Handing over your number to a guy, I mean, once you give it to a few more guys, I am sure you will be okay." Jimin winked while Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Before Jungkook could even reply, Taehyung beat him to it.

"He won't be giving his number to any other guys. He better not." Silence fell on all six of them at that with Yoongi and Jimin looking at Taehyung with amusement while Hoseok just looked bored while Namjoon was surprised at his cousin's statement though he didn't show it.

Jungkook was as mortified as before but he had to agree with Taehyung, he really wasn't going to give his number to anyone else. One guy was enough to scare his for a lifetime.

"Hey tae! It's not like you to behave like this. Why do you care if he gives his number to some other guy?" Yoongi probed at Taehyung, pushing his buttons to get his real feelings out but Taehyung just glared back at him and he raised his hands in surrender.

Taehyung didn't like the feeling or image of Jungkook gladly handing his number to some other guy. Just the idea alone disturbed him thoroughly.

He wanted to rip apart the guy who wanted his number and break Jungkook's phone for attempting to give it to someone apart from him.

He glared at Jungkook as if daring him to do what he saw in his imagination but he was too occupied staring at his number on his phone to realize what warnings he was sending in his direction.

"Just so we are clear, you will not call or text me whenever you want, okay? I mean, what if my brother sees your message or call? I will be killed." Jungkook said more to himself than to Taehyung while looking like a deer in headlights.

Taehyung's silence was only scaring Jungkook even more. "Okay?" he repeated while looking up at him and Taehyung sighed before nodding his head and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure." Jungkook narrowed his eyes suspiciously at him as if not believing a word he was saying. "I will try not to."

"No, no. You need to promise. I can't risk this." Jungkook panicked and Taehyung exhaled noisily before looking back at him.

He really was adorable, Taehyung thought. "You have to promise, okay?"

Did he really need such assurance? I mean I get that I scared him but come on, I am not that big of a douchebag, am I?

I probably am.

"Alright, if you promise not to leave me on seen again, I won't call or text you whenever." Taehyung said reluctantly because he really didn't want time restraints on him but he had to comply for reasons even he didn't know.

"Sure, I promise." Jungkook had to weigh the pros and cons of this and replying to his texts was nothing compared to the impending doom of getting his call at any random time while his brothers were around.

"Alright, same here then." Taehyung said and then silence fell again which was broken by namjoon's attempt to get Hoseok's number.

"What is your number?" namjoon said while smiling from ear to ear as he strolled towards Hoseok who gave him a cold, dead look.

"Hoseok doesn't have a phone because his mother says it disrupts his studies." Jimin piped in while smirking, knowing namjoon's intentions all too well.

He wasn't lying though. Hoseok's parents were very determined to make sure he scored all A's and thought of a phone as nothing but a distraction which it was actually. Hoseok had no issue with the decision so he never actually asked for one.

"That is a joke, right?" namjoon looked between Hoseok and Jimin but it was hard to tell with Hoseok's uninterested expression.

"No, for real." Jimin continued to smile as Namjoon's smile started to fade.

"What about a instagram id?" He persisted and Jimin's smile widened.

"he deactivated for the exams. Will you reactivate now, Hoseok?" Jimin turned to Hoseok who could see the mischievous look on Jimin's face.

He was so evil at times, Hoseok thought while restraining his own smile.

"Not really. No. Life is simpler without it." Hoseok answered with a blank look on his face that gave nothing away.

"Wait, then how do you contact each other?" namjoon had a feeling he was being played by the two boys.

"By using his home phone." Jimin said in a duh tone and namjoon scratched his head in confusion.

"Oh, okay." namjoon replied as he started to ponder over what to say next while Jimin turned to a brooding yoongi.

"Don't you want my number?" Jimin grinned at Yoongi who looked at him with aloofness.

"No." The reply was short and brutal.

Even Hoseok and Jungkook could feel yoongi's savagery though they weren't the one's being rejected.

"Eh, okay. Plenty more from where you come from." Jimin grinned, completely unfazed as he remarked.

"Can we leave now? It's getting late, I need to drop Jungkook back to his house as well."

Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to leave. It had been more than a month since he had last seen him and he really couldn't get enough of him.

He wanted to apologize for what he had done today but for some reason, his pride didn't allow it and he didn't want Jungkook to think he was going easy on him because that would mean another lie and another mistake on his part.

So rather than apology, the words left his mouth before he could stop them.

"You can go now, Jungkook. But don't pull such a stunt again or else I will kidnap you and take you to Seoul with me, alright? Don't make me angry. I am holding back out of consideration. You better not even think of giving your number to some other boy or I will break his face. Are we clear?" Jungkook just nodded his head as he slowly took a step back.

Taehyung hadn't intended to give this threat, in fact he wanted to say sorry but the words never formed so he just shrugged. "Also, text me the moment you get home safe." He said while his eyes followed Jungkook's retreating body.

"Alright. bye" Jungkook said as he turned his back and left along with Jimin and Hoseok.

Taehyung continued to stare in his direction until their car reversed and was out of their sight.

He felt something weird in his stomach when he turned around in the passenger seat to give him one last look before disappearing from his sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

please vote comment and share.

BORAHAE.