32

Third person pov:

It had been a month and a half now. Jungkook's bullet wound was almost closed now and he was applying to different colleges along with Jimin and Hoseok. His result was coming in ten days and the stress was driving him crazy along with Taehyung who had to deal with his mood swings and stress attacks but apart from that things had been pretty cool between them, they talked regularly and unexpectedly neither one of them had acted up in any way.

Taehyung was in Seoul and just like Jungkook, he was dreading the end of summer break because that meant the start of med school. He still couldn't believe he had survived two years in medicine already with minimal effort.

Namjoon and Yoongi had a hard time accepting the fact that their best friend with a violent streak was on his way to become a doctor or more like, whether he was even smart enough to pass the super tough exams but all of them knew Kim Daehyun was funding the university Taehyung was going to so there was no way, the administration of the university was going to flunk Taehyung and cause any 'unnecessary' problems like Kim Daehyun had put it. Everyone knew what that meant.

Mr kim knew something was wrong with his son when he found out that he had stopped drinking alcohol. He tried to get the reason out of Namjoon and Yoongi too since Taehyung had simply gave a confusing statement to his father that said "I am securing my future by doing this." When Daehyun tried to ask further, Taehyung just shrugged and left, leaving Yoongi and Namjoon to deal with the intimidating man.

Both of them also refused to budge and lied that they didn't know anything because Taehyung had warned them not to talk about Jungkook yet. As much as Taehyung wanted to just ask his parents to marry jungkook , he accepted the fact that he wasn't ready for it. He would probably freak out and do something crazy again like shoot his own leg or arm this time.

So Taehyung was on his best behavior at least until the wound on his thigh heals so the guilt doesn't eat him up entirely. Jungkook had told him countless times that it wasn't his fault and he was to blame as well but he wasn't having it. Everything was going good apart from the growing possessiveness in Taehyung's veins for Jungkook that reached a new high when Jungkook dropped a bomb on his brothers and Taehyung when he had finalized the college , which was a bit away from home.

The reaction made Jungkook laugh and cry at the same time. The horrific expressions on his brothers' faces along with the shock and disdain in Taehyung's tone made him laugh because it was honestly kind of cute. It went something like...

"mom! What if some bad guy falls in love with him and leads him on to do wrong things?" Jae Hyung rose up from the seat in exasperation while Jungkook and the family was having a dinner. Mrs jeon was the one to break the news about his going to different college.

"It's simple. We will break his bones and ground Jungkook for believing his lies. Our Jungkookie is too innocent for this." Jin hyung answered in all seriousness while Jungkook looked at him in shock, his jaw dropping on the table.

"No one is breaking anyone's bones. He will be 19 soon. He is a smart plus this college provides the best education and a variety of subjects that Jungkook gets to explore." Mrs Jeon reasoned while his father nodded his head in agreement.

"Appa! How are you okay with this? He is too naïve. and you even know about Jungkook being... Jae added again.

"Jae, your mom is right." Mr. jeon smiled at him , cutting in b/w what his was son was about to say. he smilled at Jungkook who just smiled back awkwardly remembering the fact that he talks to Taehyung behind his family's back which was a pretty risky move in itself.

He also remembered that he had yet to drop the bomb to him. he had noticed how possessive he was in his text messages or calls lately. He would occasionally ask if any boys bothered him on social media or elsewhere and how he would kill them or break their bones for even trying but Jungkook just ignored it or dodged the subject smoothly.