23

With Taehyung:

"Already missing him?" Yoongi joked as he took a seat inside the cruiser.

"Yeah." Taehyung replied honestly.

The car ride was not silent at all. Yoongi continued to glance at Taehyung while grinning like a little boy who found a new toy to play with. Namjoon was in the back seat, going through his Instagram.

"What? If you got something to say, say it." Taehyung questioned annoyed as he continued to stare at the road ahead.

"Just a question." Yoongi's words intrigued Namjoon who was also wanting to ask something but trying to play it cool. He looked up from his phone at Yoongi' mischievous smirk and Taehyung's irritated face. Taehyung give him one look before taking out a Redbull from the glove compartment.

"What is it?" Taehyung added as he took a sip of Redbull.

"Should we start calling him hyeongsu (bother-in-law) now?" Taehyung spit out the Redbull on the windshield as he gave Yoongi a death glare while he started to laugh.

Jungkook's image as his husband flashed through his head and surprised him to the extent of choking on the drink. But it wasn't like he didn't like the idea of it. It sounded about right.

Namjoon also grinned at his cousin's reaction while Yoongi continued to tease Taehyung. "I mean, you weren't really the master of being subtle back there."

"Shut it, Yoongi." Taehyung groaned as he took out a tissue and wiped the front screen while keeping one hand on the wheel. He knew his friends weren't going to leave this be but did they really had to start like this?

"Yeah tae, you were an open book but it's a surprise brother-in-law didn't pick up on that." Namjoon joined in on the fun as he put away his phone and moved his body forward, popping his head between the two seats to stare at Taehyung's ruminating expression.

"You are going to start on this as well?" Taehyung said as he discarded the tissue while turning the car at a signal. He had mixed emotions whirling on his face that Yoongi and Namjoon found very, very amusing to see. He looked genuinely perplexed. He liked that his friends were calling Jungkook that but at the same time, it annoyed him because it meant he was accepting the facts of what he felt for him.

"Well bro, at least you ain't denying calling him brother-in-law then." Yoongi voiced Taehyung's thoughts while taking out a cigarette.

"You should have told us you were into teenagers. No wonder you never seriously liked someone before." Yoongi badgered while lighting up the cigarette and pressing the button to open the sun roof.

Taehyung decided to ignore his provocations as he took another sip of the Redbull.

"It's hard to believe they are teenagers though." Namjoon added as he recalled Jimin and Hoseok.

"That Jimin looks really mature for his age." he said while Yoongi thaught of him his voice kept haunting his head even after he was gone. He really was cute but the way he talked totally ruined the entire vibe.

His daring attitude that was oozing with confidence reminded him of someone he knew back when he was a kid. This boy in his memories was strikingly similar to Jimin which annoyed him even more but there was no way they could be the same people. Never. The boy from his memories was long gone, leaving him behind to deal with the loneliness.

"Oh, speaking of him, why didn't you take his number?" namjoon changed his target to yoongi since Taehyung was blatantly ignoring him now and deep in his own thougts

Yoongi gave namjoon a look that said, 'do you even have to ask?' as he shook his head trying to get the image of Jimin and the boy from his childhood out of his head.