56

Taehyung's breath was heavy.

Like they were happening all over again.

"I am sorry Hyung," hiccups Jungkook. His eyes were full of tears.

Hearing about what happened to his boyfriend had over the past three days.

"Hey," he said, dabbing at his tears. "I'm doing OK". Taehyung reassures him, "And Yoongi Hyung is fine too."

"Yoongi Hyung's condition was critical for a few days. I was with him at the hospital. That's why I couldn't talk to you properly." Taehyung clarifies.

Jungkook stays silent.

The fact that Taehyung and Namjoon killed everyone who had harmed Yoongi and dared to touch their sister was one thing he continued to hide from Jungkook.

Jungkook was tensed about the whole situation. And then upon hearing the truth that taehyung was not only busy but also stressed , and then too he doubted him. It made Jungkook feel sick.

Jungkook felt anxious about everything. And then upon hearing the truth that Taehyung was not only busy but also stressed, and then too he doubted him.

Jungkook felt sick from it.

He wished to never question Tae. But after that, everything Hazel had spoken was echoing in his mind.

Jungkook held Taehyung the whole night, thinking he was going to leave him.

That was how the entire night unfolded.

Jungkook nuzzled in Taes chest fearing that he might leave.

Tae let him calm for the night.

The following day, Taehyung persuaded Jungkook to speak and learn the truth about Hazel's tricks. Her sheer audacity infuriated him.

He made sure to talk with her. He made her apolozise to Jungkook.

He had so much more he wanted to do to Hazel. But he is unable to since Jungkook objected to that. He wished for no one to suffer harm, especially not as a result of him.

After clearing everything with Jungkook and giving him a brief overview, Taehyung returned after two days.

Taehyung believed that everything was well between him and Jungkook, as they had returned to their regular routine.

jungkook was Still kicking himself for not believing Taehyung

He still thinks that it was his fault that he almost lost taehyung.

Although Taehyung has returned to his previous ways of expressing affection, Jungkook is still observing subtle differences in his boyfriend

Taehyung used to act so carefree around him in the past.

But he appears more open and informing now. He informs Jungkook about everything that he does, which make him guilty that he made the elder doubt himself or his ways of showing his affection.

Jungkook still thinks that taehyung is angry at him.

Well its the small changes that makes him worry. Its been over couple of months.

Let's say Taehyung missed their time together with Jungkook one weekend. because he intended to drop Minji off at her Daegu at her ancestral home.

Even though Jungkook didn't have any doubts.

However, Taehyung Video continued to call him a few times, revealing his intention to dump Minji. It wasn't something bad on his end. But it did feel a little weird.