7

Double update:

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was mortified. I was scared of my mind. My brain had stopped functioning from the shock of seeing him here. This was not part of the plan. What if my brother see me? What will he do then?

'Why do you look so terrified I thought you were looking for me?' Taehyung questioned me smoothly as he took a step toward me while I stepped back to maintain the distance.

I saw left and right for the presence of jae hyung.

"how..how did you.." I had wanted to ask how he knew where I was when I had not given my location and my phone was in the car.

I was shocked that he was standing in front of me.

'find you? I hoping you would ask. We were supposed to meet at 3 pm. So you can imagine my surprise when I didn't receive a single text from you at 3 or 3:15 or even at 3:45. I had given up and was on my way to your house to see if something bad had happened to you. Tbh I was surprised to you suddenly smiling and laughing with your brother going from one shop to another. At first, I thought it was someone else. But then I recognized your student council jacket. It seems you don't heed my warning carefully. Tell me jungkook, do you think I am joking? Cause I can go right over time and tell your brother about my intention.' Every word feels heavy on my ears.

"please dont" I pleaded,my eyes were glassy because I was about to cry.

Taehyungs hard expression softened just enough as he scrutinized me.

'don't look at me like that. So why did you ditch our plan?' the question came straight to the point. I had to answer so he can leave me alone.

" I was supposed to come shopping with eoma but then something came up and my brother came instead. I couldn't possibly meet you with him over him" I answered honestly.

'and yet you are meeting me right now, yes?' his question left me at the loss of words.

"can you please go?" I begged.

'not before I complete our 15min. talk.' This man had given me more stress than my 18 years of

Life ever could.

"but my brother is here"

'I will handle him when he shows up. So tell me is it the real color of your eyes? Your eyes are doe shape'

His question caught me off guard. This is w what he wants to ask me at this crucial moment.

"yes it is real" I answered impatiently.

A lot of people say the color of eyes is different and beautiful. It was something hazel and honey-like texture.

'they are beautiful' taehyung stared intensely into my eyes and I found it a little hard to breath.

'do you want o to ask me anything else apart from when I will leave?'

"Why did you come to busan? Arent, you from Seoul?" it was true I was curious to know why was he here.

'oh so you have stalked me. I am flattered. Well, I have friends in Busan so I came to visit'. He grinned at me.

"what were you doing in my school?"

'I have friends there too' does he expect me to continue answering if he is going to give me such ambiguous replies?

I don't want to enquire further.

"alright . how did you know where I live? "that one was bothering me a lot.

'I followed you home' he said in a matter of fact tone.

"don't you have anything better to do?"

'this is better, isn't it?' I sighed

"can I leave now?" I have started to grow impatient. I had to admit his aura and dry replies have distracted me from the danger I was in.

'no it hadn't been that long yet'

"why did you want to meet me anyways.?" I highly doubt he give me a proper answer.

'to confirm something' can I strangle him now.?

"you are not going to tell me even if I ask you about it?" I asked knowing that he won't tell me anything.

'not really, no.not until I have confirmed it completely.'

"when are you going back to Seoul?" I looked straight at him with an expressionless face.

'okay , ouch that hurt my soul. You are that determined to get rid of me?' the face he made almost made me smile. Oh god, that pout. But I wasn't about to budge.

Taehyung was about to answer when his eyes flicked to someone in the back. I already knew who could it me. The color of my face drained. I shivered with thoughts of what if and what now?

"jungkook, what are you doing? "Jae Hyung asked as he glared at me and then at taehyung.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

Are you liking it so far?

please vote comment and share.

Borahae