25

Jungkook washed up, changed into pajamas and got into bed while Taehyung joined the party.

Jungkook's phone was buzzing beside his head, on the side table he groaned as he got up and rubbed his eyes. What time was it? From the curtains, he could tell that it was still night. He looked at the clock and noticed that it was 2 in the morning? WHAT THE HELL? Who was calling him this late? he picked up his phone immediately and looked at the caller id.

Hope is calling.

Hope is calling.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Jungkook whisper yelled as he picked up the phone and put his head under a pillow to muffle his voice.

Had this man finally lost what little sanity he had? Jungkook's heart was throbbing loudly and uncontrollably in his chest while his face heated up from the stress. Any little sleep he had intended to get was completely wiped off his mind. His anxiety was kicking in and leaving him absolutely shook. He knew not to expect anything from this guy but this was just crossing any lines he had placed between them.

There was a muffling sound on the other side along with a faint sound of music playing in the background.

Jungkook frowned, what was this spawn of Satan up to now? When he didn't say anything, Jungkook thought he might have called accidentally so he attempted to hang up but that very moment, Taehyung's slurred loud voice invaded his silent, peaceful room.

"Jungkookaaaaaaaa?" Taehyung questioned as he stumbled back and forth in the lawn of yumis house. He had gone out to clear his head because he had one too many drinks and it had gotten stuffy inside but before he could even understand what he was doing, he had already dialed Jungkook's number.

He had been on his mind ever since he had texted him a few hours ago. Every time he tried to think of something else, his clumsy messages about taking care of himself and not sending another message would occupy his thought process and make him chuckle.

Fortunately, he didn't hallucinate seeing him this time because one, he just steer cleared of the women and men who approached him and tried to seduce him and two, he was careful not to get too drunk but that plan definitely went down the drain along with any rational thoughts he had.

"Taehyung, hang up! Are you crazy? Its 2 in th-" Jungkook started his rant but Taehyung cut him shortly as he started to smile, hearing his voice.

"You are so cute." Jungkook paused as he heard the amusement in his voice.

Was he laughing? Why the hell was he laughing?

"I missed you." Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat but decided to blame the anxiety for that. The fact that he was slurring and laughing while saying that coupled with the fact that he went to a party only meant one thing. He was either drunk or high.

"Taehyung, are you drunk?" Jungkook asked carefully, contemplating to hang up.

"No? Hope doesn't drink. Hope is a good decent girl." Taehyung smiled as he leaned against a wall and looked up at the sky where the stars were spinning out of control. He felt an odd peace at hearing his voice. It made him feel content.

Although, he was sure he was hallucinating this call and entire scenario because there was no way Jungkook would pick up his call at 2 a.m. so he can just say whatever he wants right? Since this isn't a real thing anyway. He rationalized as he started grinning at absolutely nothing.

"I am going to hang up. I don't have the energy to deal with this." Jungkook said exasperated while rubbing his eyes with his other hand.

"Sure, do that, if you want me to come to your house right now and climb the wall to your room." Even when he is drunk, he is scary, no, this was actually far worse because I have a feeling he will actually do that, Jungkook thought as he groaned and punched the pillow in frustration.