13

Taehyungs pov:

(PART 2)

"Where is eoma appa?" I said as I tried to change the topic to something else

"She went to have dinner with some friends of hers. You are back now meet her whever appa said

I felt a slight ache in my heart at the idea that I was not going back to Busan. Uncle was right I had done what I had gone there to do and it would raise questions if I go back tomorrow.

I am sure Jungkook would be ecstatic to know that I have gone back to seoul. he had been trying to coerce me into going back so I would stop with the threats of showing up to his place.

I let out a small smile as I remembered his horrified face when I had showed up in front of his house. It was pretty cute. But right now, I felt this odd pain in my chest at the idea of not going back to Busan and to his but I decided to put it behind me, its not like we met every day anyway, I can talk to him from here as well though my threats won't be as valid.

I snapped out of my thought process when I realized I had been spacing out for quite some time. I then reentered the conversation about whatever they were discussing while keeping my calm facade on. The conversation went on for a little while and then we excused ourselves because we had to get in that party mode.

During the car ride, I was rather silent. Yoongi hyung was driving my Lexus now to his penthouse. Namjoon hyung had stayed behind to talk to his father about the business since he was running it along with his father and said he would join us at the main party directly. When I stayed silent for a little while longer, I guess Yoongi hyung couldn't take his curiosity any longer and asked the question.

"Taehyungah, what is bothering you? You have been distracted ever since we met with the uncles." Yoongi hyung questioned as he gave me a look before turning back to look at the road. Yoongi had been my childhood friend since we were practically in diapers, our friendship had been going on for a solid 20 years now and he knew everything about me so I decided to tell him what was going through my head at that very moment.

"hyung there is a boy. Back in Busan." I paused, I didn't know what to say next. How do I explain the situation to him? What do I tell about her? I was at a loss of words.

"What about him? You like him or something?" The think I liked about Yoongi hyung was his sharp intuition, he would know what was going on in my head even if I wouldn't say anything, and my expressions would give it all away to him. We could read each other like a book and right now Yoongi hyung was doing exactly that.

"No, it's not that. Its just, I don't know man. he is different." I said as I looked out of the window, his words, expressions and everything poured into my head like lava, burning me from the inside.

"You sure you are not in love with him or something?" Yoongi hyung said as he cast me a glance, giving me a serious look before he slowed the car. I noticed that we had already reached the penthouse.

"No, hyung, it's not love but I don't know what it is. I hate it when he ignores me and I had expected to go back to Busan to meet him again but then I realized I am not going back. It makes me feel kinda empty." I just said whatever was coming to mind. "I don't know hyung, I don't know what to think anymore." I said exhausted at my thought process. I was confused and upset and I didn't even know why.

"Well, how about for now, we down some shots, get high and see if some of the girls or boys at namjoon's party can make you understand this better? If it stays like this tomorrow or the day after, we will think of something else. Yeah?" Yoongi suggested as he parked the car in his garage and got out.

"Yeah, we could do that." I agreed, he was right, maybe I just needed to get over this. Replace the feeling with another one I was more familiar with. And so I did exactly that. I downed the whiskey at Yoongi hyung's place and we both headed out to the party.

I had one too many drinks. After wobbling and staggering to different locations within namjoon hyung's farmhouse, I decided to sit down on one of the sofas because my head was spinning. Yoongi hyung was busy flirting with some random boy while his friend was eyeing me up and down. I smirked at him. It was like his entire face lit up at that as he tried not to make his eagerness obvious while walking or rather rushing towards me.

He sat down beside me on the sofa, pushing his body against me and I rose my eyebrow at him. Someone was excited. Not that I minded. Who was he anyway? I tried to squint my eyes in his direction, trying to identify him. Namjoon hyung's parties were usually highly exclusive, only extremely high-fi people could attend. I don't think I have seen him before.

"Ah, I see you have met my classmate,

jack." Namjoon hyung said suddenly as he toolk a shot glass of whiskey that he was holding.

"Classmate, huh?" I said, eyeing him up and down. I smirked my notorious smirk as I put down my glass and looked at him with more intrigue.

"I have heard so much about you from namjoon. I have been wanting to meet you for a long time since I saw you at a party months ago."jack confessed while his hand found way to my chest and he tried to seductively move it up and down. I nodded at his words, not really paying attention. he was average looking, no doe innocent eyes to electrify my mind, no shocked or horrified expressions to make something inside me swirl with an unknown feeling.

He was a tempting but I didn't feel the usual excitement I did when a girl or boy approached me but it didn't matter. I knew what he was here for.

He wanted to brag about me to his friends after today.

All of them did the same thing. Except him, he was different, he got on my nerves. I brushed away the image that was forming in my head of a certain doe-eyed brunette.

How dare he roll into my head like that? It ends today. I grabbed the drink, namjoon hyung was holding in his hand and downed it. It was something different from what I was usually drinking because it made my head spin in a whole different direction.

I gave hyung a questioning look and he gave me a boyish grin.

"It's a Gin tonic. Purest form." I rolled my eyes, I could feel the effect taking over me like a wave. I hunched forward to stop it from rushing to my head and then leaned back while

jack pressed his hands on me. I wasn't looking at him but when I did, I lost my breath for a second. Instead of seeing him boring caked face, I saw Jungkook's face.

"What the?" I muttered as I looked at him closely. I put my hand on his face to see if it was real that he was sitting right beside me, clinging to me like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

Well Jungkook isn't leaving Taehyung's mind , what do you think is it a good thing or bad?

Please vote comment and share your thoughts.

BORAHAE.