19

On the other side of the café.

"You don't talk much, do you?" Namjoon questioned Hoseok who just eyed him with a blank look while He just grinned.

Silent, too bright, mysterious men were not his cup of tea and so he enjoyed the challenge.

Hoseok was the smartest among his group of friends and the most mature as well.

At least that is what Jungkook and Jimin thought.

Jimin was on the wild, blunt side while Jungkook just tried to play it safe. Hoseok was simply reserved, he didn't like wasting his breath on useless things. he was savage like that but was definietely a happy pill.

It had been fifteen minutes since Jimin and Hoseok were forced to sit with Yoongi and Namjoon.

Although Hoseok's blatant ignorance was starting to annoy Namjoon but he knew he couldn't create a scene here, it wasn't like he was afraid of anything or anyone but they had showed up to ease Taehyung's anger, not create new problems although Namjoon loved the thrill that came with causing trouble.

But seriously, this man hasn't said a word since we sat down, Namjoon sighed in annoyance, he loved talkative men so this was triggering him. He put his chin on the palm of his hand as he continued to stare at him. What was his deal?

He is not deaf or mute, is he? namjoon thought as he continued to look at him while he gave him a dead, emotionless stare.

Namjoon was seriously having a rough time dealing with him. But he wasn't the only one, Yoongi looked right about ready to rip his or Jimin's hair off as well.

Yoongi hyung had the shortest temper among the three of them so angering him was a real bad idea and Jimin seemed like he was making sure to push all his buttons while he was at it.

He was the complete opposite of Hoseok and as much as Yoongi appreciated the silence, Jimin made sure to wreck his peace by continuously asking him what the relationship between Taehyung and Jungkook was and what was going to happen.

"So, who are you guys and why are you bothering us? Did Jungkook do something to your friend over there?" Jimin probed for answers while yoongi glared at him while crossing his arms over his chest.

Did this man know no shame? Yoongi grimaced as he clenched his jaw.

"Sit quietly." Yoongi repeated for the second time since they had sat down. He honestly just wanted to take out his gun and aim it at Jimin if he continued this interrogation.

Maybe that ought to shut him up. He hated annoying men , talkative men and men who asked too many questions and right now, Jimin was all three of them. Namjoon noticed Yoongi reaching a boiling point and decided to entertain Jimin instead.

"Hey, is your friend mute or something?" Namjoon asked Jimin who had been squinting his eyes at yoongi after he had told him to shut up twice

Jimin looked at Hoseok while he looked back at him as both of them wondered how such polar opposites as themselves became friends in the first place.

Jungkook was the medium between them but Jimin and Hoseok had this silent understanding that had brought them closer, although the two of them were so different from each other, yet they were so very familiar.

"I am not mute, I just don't like wasting my time on useless things." Hoseok spoke up finally causing namjoon to look back at him.

His soft but cold voice surprised namjoon who wasn't expecting such a voice or response. It was sweet voice but the thorns on it had bruised his ego.