36

Warning ahead: This chapter contains explicit scene, blood loss , killing and etc. so if you want you can skip it. As it wont effect the story further.

It was easy for Taehyung to find out who was Choi Minho and all of his life history.

Taehyung mentally laughed at him. He was kid and an idiot. He was 21 son of Choi Dae. His father is minister trying hard to climb up. He himself is so full of himself and too prideful. Minho is the second son, who is too arrogant for his own good.

What can he possibly do to harm Jungkook. His jungkook.

He was too proud and arrogant for being rich and his fathers power which gave him the right to bully people.

Now he will know what is actually power.

He is a kid yoongi said disinterested

A call will be enough for the lad to know not to mess with us Yoongi said and relaxed on his seat.

I know but I want to personally meet him Taehyung said.

They are now in the flight to busan. Taehyung has told what all had happened to Jungkook.

Namjoon and yoongi both knew that the guy will be killed , seeing the look on Taehyungs face when he was telling the whole story.

Like it was quite obvious now that Jungkook called Taehyung himself that too crying seeking for comfort and help.

Taehyung would now move the world for Jungkook and too see his bunny smile. That's how whipped Taehyung was for Jeon Jungkook.

They landed in Busan and planned to rest for a while before going to meet Minho.

Though Taehyung wanted to end this as soon as possible. He knew it was better to rest for a while otherwise , Yoongi who was sleep deprived will kill the guy himself without remorse for disturbing his sleep.

But Taehyung has other plans he wanted to see the fear on Minho face. The same fear which Jungkook might have felt that time or may be worse than that.

Taehyung cant stop the having images of Jungkook being scared crying and calling him.

so what have you planned for him, Tae Namjoon asked finishing his coffee and getting ready for the meeting Minho.

you guys suggest Taehyung said though he knew what he will do to him. He still wants to listen to his hyungs , maybe to get new ideas.

beat him? Destroy him? His fathers position? Make him beg? Namjoon suggested thinking what else they could do to the boy who made Jungkook cry.

Taehyung raised his brows when he heard Yoongi why not all of them.

Taehyung just smiled and nodded lets go

They sat in their car to meet Minho and resolve the matter once and for all.

After couple of hours Two black tinted car came infront of the abandoned building in deserted area.

They waited for few minutes before Bogum joined them.

your boy is in there Bogum informed them as he sat in the backseat of the car with Namjoon.

what has the poor guy done? Bogum asked as this was the question which was nagging him since the he got the call from taehyung last night . Why was taehyung coming to busan to meet This boy what has he actually done to piss Kim Taehyung.

he hurted my heart Taehyung replied. Bogum was shocked and speechless listening the answer not able to say anything further. The boy had hurted Taehyung? his heart? his lover probably? but who would dare to do that.