53

UPDATE

They were aware that the issue at hand needed to be addressed. They need to talk to one another and clear up their misunderstandings, but it currently appears tough.

Even though Taehyung was still furious with Jungkook, his main concern was for his boyfriend,'s health.

On the other hand, Jungkook was a mess. He was aware that what he had done was terrible and that Taehyung valued him much more than just a casual affair.

But he needs to hear this from Taehyung. He needs his boyfriend to give him that assurance. He wants to know what happened last week.

On top of that, Taehyung was calling Jungkook by his name, and it made him hate his name more; he was scared to lose Taehyung over his overthinking. He was naïve, but he didnt want to lose him for his dumbness.

He didn't want Taehyung to break up with him.

He wanted Taehyung to hold him like he did earlier in the parking lot; he wanted Taehyung to look at him like he was looking at the stars in the sky; he wanted Taehyung to call him pretty; he wanted to be called Bunny, his bun.

Only if he was still yours. His inner voice mocked him.

Only if Taehyung still wanted him just as much as he does.

He was scared right now to look him in the eyes. He did want to see the hurt and disappointment in his eyes. He didnt want to see the resentment in his eyes for him.

But the fear of losing Taehyung was way more than anything.

Jungkook gulped before tugging at Taehyungs sleeves, "h..hyung?"

Jungkook was fidgeting in his seat when Taehyung turned to face him.

They were in Jungkook's room. They went to his room because Taehyung was worried about Jungkook after he had a panic attack and didn't want to leave him there alone.

"yes,? Do you need anything? "Taehyung's questioned more harshly than he expected.

Upon hearing Taehyung's gruff voice, Jungkook's eyes welled with tears, and his lips trembled. He took a deep breath and grabbed Taehyung's hand with his own trembling hands.

Exhaling Jungkook exclaims, "I'm sorry, hyung."

He was thinking about all he had spoken to Taehyung.

He was cursing himself in his head. How could he even doubt Taehyung like that? Tae Hyung saw hurt and discomfort on Jungkooks face.

Sighing When Taehyung withdrew Jungkook's grip on his hand and stood up, Jungkook suddenly grabbed both of Taehyung's hands and collapsed to the ground while sobbing, "I'm so sorry, Hyung. Please don't leave me!"

On his knees, Jungkook was sobbing hysterically and nearly begged.

When Taehyung saw him in this situation, his heart broke.

He was getting up to get water for Jungkook rather than leaving him. He never would. Not until he was ready to go.

Jungkook was forced to get up off the ground by Taehyung. Making him sit on his lap on his bed.

soothing him down by gently massaging his back.

"I am not leaving jungkook-aha," Taehyung says softly.

He needs to know what actually happened to Jungkook and why was he reacting like this.

Why did he think that he was a fling to him?

"am y..our.. bu..n.. yo..urrr.. bab. baby.." he hears Jungkook's voice muffled in his chest making Taehyung chuckle at his cute baby.

"yes, you are my baby, my bun. Now stop crying" Taehyung says wiping his tears and planting a soft kiss on his forehead.