39

Kim Taehyung was drunk, not on alcohol but on love. His love for his Jungkook.

Jungkook has slowly started to open up with him about what more could he ask for. Jeon Jungkook was slowly falling for him he knows it, even though it was at turtle pace but he was doing it and he was more than happy with it. He couldn't believe that this was actually happening the guy who blocked him, lied to him, and even shot himself, is now falling for him. He kissed him. Taehyung was happy finally with his heart full of love. He still remembers the soft palm of Jungkook on his cheek before he tip-toed a little to peck his cheek mumbling a small thank you and I loved it before running for his life.

He was relieved that Jungkook ran away cause he didnt want him to see his shocked expression or hear the sound of his heartbeat. His heart felt like it would come out in any instance.

It's been 19 hours exactly since the move Jungkook made and since he heard anything from him.

Taehyung returned to Seoul. He was waiting for Jungkooks reaction or maybe his call or message. Taehyung wanted Jungkook to call him.

Jungkook was at peace with his heart as well. He knew what his feeling towards Taehyung was. But he was afraid. Afraid to show his love. He was scared not only of his family but of Taehyung as well. He had an idea of what his family would do to him and Taehyung after knowing of his feeling and all the things that happened but with Taehyung, it was a different case.

He still couldnt anticipate the level of Taehyungs craziness. What would he do if knows that he liked him? Cause even without knowing he does so much. But after knowing his feeling it will another level of craze, which Jungkook doesnt want to imagine now. And somewhere he is scared of himself as well. Cause the emotions he is feeling for Taehyung are growing. He knows it.

"you know what bun? When I first saw you in college you looked like a little bunny. But now" Taehyung says laying on his bed and talking to Jungkook on call.

"now what?" Jungkook asks excitedly to know what Taehyung thinks of him. Smile never leaving his face.

Taehyung chuckled hearing the eagerness in Jungkook's voice little bunny now has turned to cunning double bunny

"huh!! I can't tell if you are praising me or roasting me" Jungkook says as he huffed on the call with a pout on his face.

Taehyung called him bunny that too a cunning double bunny. He was kinda self-conscious of his bunny teeth and now Taehyung said that. Jungkook pouted more his face turning red.

Taehyung laughed upon hearing Jungkooks reply. He has an idea that Jungkook might be pouting now.

"All I know from the moment I saw you was that you were someone I wanted and was scared of wanting at the same time. I was afraid of what would you do to me. Cause I never felt someone having this much power over me. you have entered my heart and made yourself home without me knowing. And now you have become important to me. To the point, I dont even know how to breathe without you. Therefore you are a cunning little bunny. My cunning little bunny." Taehyung confessed and Jungkook felt like losing his voice.

um that was intense

yeah, the intensity swept me away too Taehyung replied sincerely

you know when I first saw. The only thing I felt was a dangerous aura around you. Your aura screamed fear. But then slowly and gradually you know I realized you are different. A scary one but a good one to be honest. I do know what to call what we have between us. But I know for a fact that I trust you and you are important to me to Taehyungie Hyung

yeah? Taehyung felt simply overwhelmed by Jungkooks words we can name us boyfriends or better fiancé only if you agree

Taehyung's question stopped his breath for a second. A part of him wanted to scream a big yes to Taehyung and both of his misery, but another part wanted to wait just a bit more to affirm his feelings. Hearing no reply Taehyung realizes that it's still a bit early and continues bun, you are mine and I am yours that's all that matters Jungkook smiles at the phone, just when he heard someone calling Taehyung from behind.

Young master, sir is calling you ? Taehyung nodded to the maid who came to call him.

"hyungie, you should go it's already late."

"hm, bye bun good night. take care of yourself. Text me if you need anything okay."

"yes hyungie, you too take care. Bye good night"

"bye I love you"

"byee" 'I love you too' Jungkook wanted to reply too, but it was not the right time.

As they both hung up the phone Jungkook saw the time and its already 12:30 am. just then he yawned seemingly getting sleepy.

Tomorrow Jungkook is meeting with Jimin and Hoseok at Jimins home.

In the coming couple of weeks, Jungkook is starting his new university in Gyeongju. He was so busy preparing for his admission that wasnt able to meet his friends and he still hasnt told them about the bold move he made.

Upon remembering the kiss jungkook's face again turned bright red with a smile on his face. Before sleeping he messaged his group with hoseok and Jimin about tomorrows meetup.

(with hoseok and Jimin, at Jimin's home)

"you fucking did what?"Jimin screamed at top of his voice, Jungkook launched himself at Jimin

"Hyung stops what if your parents hear you", Jungkook says as pressed his palm over Jimin's mouth.

Hoseok just looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Really? Kook did you really do that?" Hoseok asked him again, Jungkook sat back and nodded turning red.

Hoseok and Jimin looked at each before smiling ear to ear" finally my baby kookie is all grown up" Jimin say dramatically "did he just leave you after that? He didnt grab you and kissed you hard?" hoseok asked while wiggling his eyes with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook hid his face in his palms in embarrassment. He didnt know his friends were this shameless.

"Hyung stop teasing me," he said pouting in a small voice.

Jimin and Hoseok started tickling Jungkook while laughing their hearts out.

They're happy that Jungkook is finally opening up to someone other than them and his family.

"kookie, the pendant chain is so fucking beautiful" Hoseok exclaims while looking at the gift in his hand.

"yes kook, you got yourself a sugar daddy huh" Jimin with his usual smirk on his face.

"wae.. what sugar d...daa..dy. he is just my friend now", Jungkook says in a small voice, his face turning red. His friends are definitely balant.

He is glad they werent there when he pecked Taehyung. He unconsciously pouted more thinking about all the teasing he would have got then.

"come on Jungkookie you look like you started imagining your sugar daddy Hoseok again says bringing jungkook out of this trance.

"hyungggggg" he throws a pillow at hoseoks face.

The whole day went by just like that with Jimin and Hoseok teasing him about Taehyung. Even Though with the teasing he knows his friends are happy for him and his growing feelings for Taehyung

They talked about upcoming college and the fun they would have there. Jimin is joining the same college as him while Hoseok is joining a college in Seoul. He would be away. Jungkook and Jimin's college is 2 hours from Seoul and 1 hour away from Busan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.
Sorry I am running down with fever.
I forgot to update the chapter

Please vote , comment.

BORAHAE