44

Update

The sight in front of him is so endearing that he does'nt even want to blink. He wants to have an imprint of the scene in his mind.

Calming his heart, Taehyung speaks "come on bun, I am hungry. Let's order first." He says in the most delicate tone he has ever used for anyone.

Jungkook knew they are there to have breakfast but he doesnt want to move away from the little ones around him, pouting he looks at Taehyung again, "Hyungie, I dont want to move," Jungkook says as he again rubs his face on the dog's stomach.

Chuckling at Jungkooks behavior, Taehyung shakes his head, "so you dont want to eat and then you definitely dont want to spend time with me. Hmm," Taehyung says trying to coax Jungkook while fabricating his dismay and hurt.

Even though Jungkooks whole attention was on the dogs and pups near him, upon hearing Taehyung his face shot in his direction.

Jungkook never wanted his Taehyung hyung to feel unwanted, never. Even though this is paradise, he could leave everything for Taehyung.

So without thinking much he got up from his position while keeping the pups on the floor again.

Trying to hide his disappointment in leaving the dog Jungkook forwarded his hand for Taehyung to hold.

"Sorry, let's go and eat"

Taehyung who was pleased that Jungkook listened to him, was sad seeing the hurt on his face.

Taking a hold of his hand, he pulls Jungkook towards him, so that they are extremely close. Their chest almost touching.

Bringing one of his hands and tugging Jungkooks hair behind his hair Taehyung speaks in a low voice, " dont be bun, We are here for you to enjoy. I just dont want you to neglect your meals. You can play with them after."

Jungkook heart rate picked up again. Having Taehyung hold him so close. He could feel his cologne on him. On top of that, his low voice was making Jungkook feel things. He never felt it before. He doesnt trust his voice right now so he just nodded.

Seeing Jungkook nod, Taehyung drags Jungkook to the far back of the cafe an empty booth is available. He doesnt want to be in the eyes of too many people and make Jungkook uncomfortable.

They both sat down opposite each other. Making themselves comfortable in their seats, Taehyung speaks again, "looks like your squad followed you"

Turning his head over his shoulder Jungkook could see 4-5 dogs following and coming their way.

Grinning at the sight Jungkook smiled brightest and turned to face Taehyung. "oh my they are really here." Jungkook points at himself smiling his bunny smile.

Taehyung fleetingly tames down himself from pulling Jungkook to himself and kissing him on his forehead, or maybe even the nose or temple and if he loses his cool they maybe down his throat too.

"yes, bun they love you," Taehyung croaks out unable to stop himself from ruffling his hair.

Maybe Taehyung didnt think this through, before bringing Jungkook here. Now he realizes and wonders, if could survive Jungkook cuteness throughout the day, cause this is just the beginning.

Soon the cute little dog jumps on Jungkooks side.

One on settling himself completely on Jungkooks lap, and another couple of them lay there on Jungkook's lap while playing among themself. Taehyung never thought in his life, that Kim Taehyung would be jealous. Jealous that too not with a human but with these cute little creatures who are playing, getting kisses, and licking Jungkook. His Jungkook.