50

UPDATE

The next morning Jungkook woke up at his usually time, when he wakes Tae up. But today he was contemplating whether he should or not.

He checked his phone first thing in morning. He realises that he has not sent good night text to Taehyung yesterday night.

He thought Taehyung would do something reckless again, but then again nothing. Not even a single text message for seeking him.

Jungkook havent texted him since yesterday afternoon, and then said boyfriend didnt even bother to reach to him, making his insecurities rile up.

For him, Taehyung was his first boyfriend, and he wanted him to be the last as well.

He was so in love with him. He doesn't even know how to comprehend Taehyung's behaviour at this point.

Did something happened?

Is it him? or did he do something making Taehyung angry.

He has no idea.

Jungkook was into his thoughts that he didnt even realise that the tears have started to fall from his eyes.

No matter how much he wants to believe in Taehyung, in their love, he just cant. Not when elder is acting like this ignoring him all together.

And bet Jungkook knows that Taehyung might have also forgotten that today is weekend meaning he had to visit.

He didnt even know if Tae would come or not.

With heavy heart he started his day. He didnt text Taehyung nor did he called.

This time Jungkook really wanted to see if Taehyung would notice. He wanted check if he really mattered to him at all. Somewhere in his heart ,He knew he does.

Not in the mood to stay in the dorm room.

He went to college to go to library , for completing his assignments.

He didnt want to think anything right now. His mind is a mess, his heart is a mess. He went straight to library avoiding everyone.

He was sitting at the far end where no one would see him. Time passed in a blur, he was waiting for Taehyungs single message or call.

He was getting his work done when heard some whisper, he would have ignored it if not he heard his own name.

There were two girls, who were, talking in hushed voices, they might have not seen Jungkook.

I didnt know Jungkook was like this?

what do you mean?

well, I came to know that he was Taehyungs fling. He was playing with him to get into his pants.

what? Oh poor jungkook

oh please he isnt any else. He already had a boyfriend. He himself was enjoying with Kim.

Like who wouldnt he is The Kim Taehyung. Even I would do anything to spend a night with him.

I also heard that Tae got another fling that why he is busy these days. Roaming around her.

I heard that too. Maybe Jungkook wasnt good enough.

Jungkook didnt even heard any further he shoved his books in his bag and left the library crying.

Running out of the campus, he bumped into someone and fell down.

He quickly stood up, apologized, and turned to go when he felt a tug on his wrist.

Jackson is watching him with concern as he looks up from his tearful eyes.

He looks at him anxiously and asks, "Jungkook god what happened, are you hurt?"

Jungkook was reduced to sobbing. His mouth did not utter a single word.

Jackson pulled him to some nearby benches and helped him sit down.

"Please explain what happened. Are you injured? "Jackson asks as he kneels in front of Jungkook, who is sobbing uncontrollably.

Jackson came down beside him and gave him a big hug as he allowed him to pour out his heart crying .

As he sat there sobbing for Taehyung, in Jackson's arms.

Sobbing at how naive he was to fall for someone like Kim Taehyung. Why on earth would he ever like Jungkook?

Kim Taehyung had excessively high standards.

After a few minutes, Jungkook came down from his high and sat back up straight. "I'm sorry, ruined your shirt," Jungkook apolozised

"its okay, hope you are fine,"

"I am fine." he says nodding

Is he okay, though?

Jackson inquires, still worried. "Are you feeling well now?"

Jungkook just hummed, wiping his face with his palm.

He needs to talk to Taehyung. He can't go on like this.

Suddenly, Jackson Got up from beside him, "wait , a min" he says and ran off before giving any time to Jungkook to react.

Jungkook just sat there playing with the strap of his bags, thinking about the stuff going on past these days. Things were making sense now. He was a fling. Just a fling, of which Taehyung got bored off.

So he left. Without much hassel. It was all fun for him.

That when Jungkook remembered his phone, he was searching for his phone when Jackson came running back. Holding a ice-cream in one hand and a rose in another hand.

It seems like he plucked it put from the garden itself.

He came in front of him huffing probably from all the running and all.

here, it will brighten your mood Jackson hands him them ice cream he was holding in his hand.

Jungkook just looked at him with his big doe eyes.

Jungkook took the ice cream, thankyou so much Jackson hyung, you didnt ha

Even before he could complete the sentence Jackson kneeled down on one knee, giving Jungkook the rose he was holding in his hand, making his breath hitch,

a rose for a beautiful person like you Jackson say smiling brightly.

Jungkook was too stunned to speak anything.

He didnt even know why was Jackson doing all of this. Did he by any chance made the wrong him feel anything wrong.?

Coming out of the shock he looked straight, and his eyes landed on someone behind Jackson.

Making his heart stop in an instant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

Please vote and comment.

What do you think will happen now?

So I was thinking of updating one more chapter maybe in couple of days.

and maybe starting to write a new story as well? so should I ? will you guys be reading it?

BORAHAE.