11

Jungkook's Pov:

It was already mid-April. I had half a month left to prepare for my exam. Taehyung was being awfully nice and considerate. It was hard to believe he was the same guy who was bombarding me with threats on the smallest of issues a month ago. He was being a gentleman.

He would send me a morning text and ask me my plan for the day then would check up on me during lunch and then send me a night text. It was weird but nothing scary so I was fine with it.

He definitely gave me time to study in peace. There was time I was even looking at my laptop looking forward to his messages. He was pretty punctual and if he was late he would tell me why he was late, which was cute.

For example once, he messaged me at 5pm rather than his usual time of 3pm. He told me his Busan friends had come over and they decided to play snooker and overwatch so he lost track of time.

I knew he wasn't exactly an upstanding citizen but he really knew how to rebel and do all the wrong things. Well, he isn't even trying to hide anything that he does. He drinks, he is a party freak, and even does rash driving, which can easily be seen in his Instagram feeds. He was very transparent about his lifestyle guns, alcohol money everything.

Of course he is the son of a politician. He has everything money, power, and face. His arrogant and fearless attitude coupled with that aura screams danger. I should have known. We talked for half an hour before I slept. He would usually ask me questions about if I had any ex-boyfriends if yes then who? I would tell him my brothers would beat the shit out of him in the first place.

I had expected him to dodge any question that I would ask him. But he was unexpectedly very corporative.

I found out he turned 22 this year, he was in his third year of medicine, he had absolutely no interest in it but was doing it for his mother. He had a pretty good relationship with his parents because he was an only child. He bragged about how he is untouchable back in Seoul due to his father's position or even the fear he created.

He told me he had two close friends who he trusted with his life. One was his cousin Kim Namjoon and the other was his childhood best friend Min Yoongi. Both Namjoon-si and Yoongi-si were a year older than him. When I tried to ask more about them, he snapped "why are you so interested?"

I had wanted to retort that he was the one telling me about it but kept quiet knowing who is his father. It's not like I care what his friends do.

He then proceeded to tell me his hobbies which included aerial firing , boxing , drifting and painting. Like I was not surprised for the most part but painting? That was odd. Then he told me that once he got shot on his knee during his father's campaign. When I didn't believe he even sent me a picture of his toned leg and knee which had the scar of the bullet.

For some reason , I felt pity for him

I remembered texting him that I was sad about the scar or something but that manipulative prick just distorted everything to his own benefit. The conversation went something like this:

"I am sorry." I actually meant it. I don't know why I was apologizing for him getting shot but I felt upset about it. The pain he had to go through and stay strong by his father. It must have hurt.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not like you shot me. I am proud of this. It's like coming back from a battle victorious." I rolled my eyes at this response. Is he an idiot or something?

"Yeah, but it looks like it hurts so I just felt bad and all. "I answered truthfully.

"Oh, are you falling for me now? Making my pain yours?" I rolled my eyes at this. Oh god, help this idiot please.

"No." My replies had gotten shorter after talking to him, maybe I was picking up on his annoying typing habits.

"Relax, I am kidding, or am I?" *Smirk* Smirk* I ended up smiling at his reply.

I then told him I had to study and ran off before he could drag me into another conversation.

He really had a way with words, they were annoying but definitely not boring. I think he can be a normal person when he tries to be. Apart from his occasional craziness and low-key and high-key scary threats, he was a fun person to talk to but I could not forget the consequences in case my brothers catch me talking to him. I needed to make him understand that this cannot go on. Since he was being a cooperative person, he will understand my situation and leave me alone right? I mean, people can change, right?

Oh how wrong he had proved to me only a short while later, making me take back any thoughts I had for him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading?

what do you think? what made Jungkook change his mind about taehyung?

please don't be silent reader "vote comment and share".

BORAHAE.