46

UPDATE!!

The journey to their next stop was perfect and enjoyable. They were holding hands, a lovely music was playing on the radio, and most importantly, they were with their loved one.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook experienced a smooth ride. The two are conversing comfortably, with Taehyung occasionally flirting with Jungkook when he becomes timid.

In the course of the ride, Taehyung has never even once strayed from Jungkook's hand. The couple rode for more than an hour, their hearts full and their hands firmly gripped.

Even though they travelled for a while, Jungkook felt like they arrived at their destination a little too quickly. He immediately felt Taehyung's absence when he released his hand to exit the vehicle.

Unconsciously sulking, Jungkook expresses his displeasure.

Before Taehyung can approach his side and open the door for him, he exits the car.

Taehyung, who had no idea what was going on, is puzzled to see Jungkook getting out of the car with a charming little pout on his face.

"Bun, what happened?" Taehyung softly inquires but is genuinely perplexed as to why Jungkook is pouting.

"huh Not a thing Hyung." In an effort to hide his pout, Jungkook says while turning his head aside and trying not to bite his lip.

When he becomes nervous, he returns to an old habit.

Taehyung's eyes travel from Jungkook's eyes to his lips a couple of times, seeing the boy bite his lips so innocently, makes the devil in Taehyung smirk. Stepping closer to Jungkook while licking his own dry lips, Taehyungs hand touched Jungkook's face, making him look directly at him.

Taehyung hovers over Jungkook, who has his back against the car.

Taehyung was so near to Jungkook that Jungkook could feel the breath of Taehyung on his face.

He was able to detect Taehyung's cologne on himself.

Taehyung's eyes, which are complemented by a wide range of emotions, are obvious on his lips.

Taehyung has never been this close to him before.

He is so close that Taehyung's body heat can be felt on his own skin.

Jungkook felt weak in the knees after seeing all those feelings in Taehyung's eyes.

He was happy that the car was pressing up against his back, allowing him to lean on it for support.

"Bun, don't bite your lips,"The lower octave and breathy way Taehyung's voice came out made it more deep and seductive.

When the Jungkook's lips were freed from the assault the he was putting them under by Taehyung's thumb.

Jungkook could only nod while taking a big gulp.

Taehyung's gaze turned to the Jungkook's and met the boy's, whose face was already flushed crimson and who was staring back at him so innocently with his doe eyes gleaming.

Taehyung felt dizzy from staring at Jungkook in this way because he doesn't want to see pictures of Jungkook engaging in sinful behaviour.

Nevertheless, goddamn.

He wants to damage him elegantly while doing so at the same time.

Taehyung uses his palm to cup his face in an effort to block out the jumbled ideas racing through his mind.

"You don't bit your lips. Let Hyungie handle it. Mmm, " Jungkook unknowingly bobs his head as Taehyung speaks, tenderly melting his heart.

Even more so than the proximity, these words caused Jungkook's heart to race.