15

Jungkook's POV:

It was the 22nd of May. Finally, the awaited day had arrived. Today was my last exam and I would be officially done with CSATs.

Plus, I had a good feeling about today. Taehyung had been awfully silent for the past few days, the last message he had sent me was the one about him going to Seoul which I left on read because I had back-to-back exams that day with Math in the morning and Biology in the afternoon. I had no time to reply back to him or anything.

I was actually happy he had gone back to Seoul because it meant, no threats about showing up in front of my house from now on. I did miss his occasional messages though, I had gotten used to that feeling of expecting a message but it didn't beat the constant anxiety of what would happen if I get caught or his messages are read by my brothers.

I cleared my inbox every night just to be on the safe side. So, overall, I just felt grateful that he had backed off. I felt a little hollow inside like a week ago but now I was happier than anything plus today was the last exam so life was good.

The exam was as easy as I had expected.. The moment I stepped out, I started doing a victory dance of sorts the moment I met up with Jimin who was waiting at the door for me.

"We are free! It's over! It's done!" We screamed while hugging each other.

It felt like some sort of burden had been lifted off my shoulders. Since it was the last exam, we had decided to go out and celebrate. The entire class celebration was a week later so for now only me, Jimin, and Hoseok, my other best friend, decided to go out to have fun. Since the exam was at noon, it was around 5 p.m. by the time we got free.

We were going in Jimin's car to XX road to find a good café to eat at.

My hunger had died in the morning due to the stress but now I was starving. My brothers entrusted me to Jimin and Hoseok since they were friends from kindergarten and so Jimin could drop me off home as well which was great.

Jimin's parents were open-minded. They have given him all sorts of freedom.

he had actually driven to the examination hall, plus he was actually a year older than me.

Jimin driving only meant one thing, we were going to go a little wild. Hoseok sat in the back seat while I sat in the passenger seat of Jimin's Honda Civic.

We sang to random songs until we reached Waveon coffee where we decided to eat at.

Today was a wonderful day.

Taehyung's POV:

I had found out about the time and place of his last exam on the 22nd and decided to give him an early head start on what it means to lie to me by waiting outside his examination hall.

I was sitting in my Lexus with Yoongi Hyung sitting in the passenger seat and Namjoon Hyung sitting in the back. I had told them everything that had happened from the day I had met him at his school to the last time when he had lied to me but they had yet to see his face.

Namjoon hyung's excitement was pouring while Yoongi Hyung was calm and collected though I could tell he was curious as well. His paper was supposed to go from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. so we decided to wait in the parking lot that showed us a direct view of the entrance. I was smoking while waiting for him to show up when I identified a familiar brunette head. It was more like, I could hear him squealing and yelling all the way till here.

"We are free! It's over! It's done!" I heard him scream happily as he hugged another boy that I identified from that time when I had met him in her school. I think his name was Jim or something. Yoongi hyung and Namjoon Hyung were also looking in the same direction. I still couldn't look at him properly since his friend was restricting my view.

he then did a victory dance and I almost felt the cigarette fall out of my mouth at that. Well, someone was happy. he was never like that when talking to me though so watching him glowing like that was surprising and then his friend finally moved aside so I could look at him properly.

he looked simply stunning. I don't know if it was the fact that I was looking at him after such a long time or the fact that he was too happy,he looked breathtaking. He was wearing a mustard color hoddie.

Everything about him was perfect.

I couldn't get my eyes off him at all. I was left without words, there was just something about him that was making me feel something I couldn't put my finger on.

"So which one is he? The one in mustard? Red or grey?" Yoongi hyung's question brought me out of my trance. "My bet is on the red one. he seems like the silent mysterious type. He probably intrigued taehyung. What do you say Namjoon?" Yoongi hyung questioned as he looked at them and then at Namjoon Hyung.

"grey one because he seems like taehyung's usual type. The easy-going, hot type." Jim, or whatever his name is, was the one wearing grey while the new boy Jungkook had hugged was the red one.

"You are both wrong. Its the one wearing Mustard." I corrected them as I kept my eyes on Jungkook who was now walking towards the parking lot and right at us. He really looked beautiful right now. We had our mirrors down so I quickly rolled them back up so he wouldn't recognize me immediately. I don't want him running at the sight of me. I have a feeling he would. I am going to corner him so he has nowhere to escape.

"WHAT? But, he is so..." Namjoon hyung was at a loss of words. I knew exactly what he was thinking. Jungkook had a 'Don't approach me I am not interested' vibe and both Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi Hyung knew I was not into a boy with an unapproachable aura.

"Different? Yeah exactly." I completed the sentence for him as all three of us analyzed Jungkook.

"he is not your usual type at all. I would have never guessed." Yoongi Hyung interjected as he looked at him from the tinted black mirrors as he closed the distance between us.

All three of us looked at him in silence as he finally stopped.

For a second I thought he was looking right at me through the glass and I felt my heart beat speed up but I assumed that he had just casually glanced in my direction.

There was a Honda Civic parked right beside our car where Jungkook and his friends had stopped.

Jim sat in the driving seat while Jungkook took the passenger seat and the purple one took the back seat. I was frankly surprised that Jungkook's overprotective family had even allowed him to do something like this. They must really trust these boys then which was perfect for my plan.

His friend then reversed the car and started to drive away. I followed suit.

My original plan was to abduct him from the examination hall for a few hours and have a conversation with him in the car or someplace quiet before he could get home but this was far more interesting. I started following them keeping the car side by side but not making it too obvious plus they were too into the music to even notice us following.

"Well, that was interesting indeed. So, what's the plan?" Yoongi hyung questioned me he observed a devil-like smile taking over my features.

"You will see." I smirked at him and he returned my smile. I had followed them all the way to wavewo coffee watching him all excited.

Let the games begin, my cunning little bunny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

Please vote and comment.

And ready to See a glimpse of The Kim Taehyung.??

BORAHAE.