54

flashback

Taehyungs pov

I had a bright smile on my face after talking to my baby

I'm in love for the first time. I love Jungkook beyond my imagination. I never imagined falling in love, but when he showed up in my life dressed like an adorable bunny, I was completely won over.

I have stopped hooking up since I began speaking with Jungkook. and I've even stopped going to parties and everything since we started dating. I don't want anything negative to occur and cause me to lose him. Never, no.

After speaking with Jungkook, I was browsing around social media—this is a nasty habit of mine. I have trouble going to bed early or not looking at my phone before doing.

I was browsing the internet aimlessly when all of a sudden, a call from an unknown number made me wrinkle my brows.

This, however, is a first. I answered the phone because I thought this number was particular, but what I heard next made my blood boil.

I received a call from Dae Yoongi's guard, informing me that Yoongi Hyung's cousin, Minji Yoongi, had suddenly disappeared from the airport and he was acting oddly there.

she was supposed to come from the USA tomorrow. but now she just vanished?

I quickly got ready and jumped up in a rage to hurry and get to Yoongi Hyung. I know him, and it is not pleasant to see him angry.

I also told Namjoon Hyung on my way to the airport. He was still at his office.

Anxiety and dread over what might have happened to Minji influenced the trip to the airport.

Why did she arrive today when she was meant to arrive tomorrow?

Though I hoped she was okay, my mind kept racing through all the worst-case scenarios. I immediately searched for Minji as soon as I arrived at the airport, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I walked up to Yoongi Hyung, who appeared equally perplexed and concerned.

"what happened? Wasn't her scheduled arrival for tomorrow?" The moment I walked into the waiting area, I asked Yoongi Hyung.

Yoongi Hyung snaps his jaw in response, "She wanted to surprise us, and now we are."

His head was lowered. He sat there, waiting for our men to see whether there was anything on the CCTV.

We chose to file a missing person's report for Minji with the authorities.

I went over to Yoongi Hyung, who was sitting on the couch with his head resting in his palm.

One of the guards, who was most likely Hyung's victim, was standing at the room's corner, his shoulder covered in blood.

"did you find anything tae?" He gazed up at me with anxiety in his eyes.

"Don't worry, Hyung, she will be fine," I rubbed his shoulder while shaking my head. "I've already discussed it with the commissioner and..." Someone burst into the room before I could finish the sentence.

It was the airport security guard; he had a laptop in his hand and was drenched in sweat.

"What?"

"Have you discovered anything?"

"Yeah," the clearly frightened guard said, taking a big bite out of his mouth.

Yoongi Hyung nearly crushed the laptop as he was concentrating on himself and watching the video on the screen.