41

Update!

Keeping his hands in his hoodie pocket his head hung low he was walking aimlessly when suddenly he heard some voice.

He turned around and saw no one around. Maybe it's just the winds. He continued walking not realizing where he was going.

Keeping his hands in his hoodie pocket his head hung low he was walking aimlessly when suddenly he heard someone call out his name from a distance.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook was scared to look behind him. Like who would call him?

He barely knows two people here. One was Jimin who isn't here cause he will join on Monday and another one was Jackson his roommate who was sleeping in his room as far as he knows.

Jungkook slowly and consciously turned to look at the source of the voice.

As he turned he saw no one there. Well, technically whole park area was empty. No one was there at this time. Then who has called him?

Is his mind playing tricks on him? Cause of sleepiness.

He heard someone call his name again. But this time a bit clear. This time definitely someone called him. Before he could turn around, someone held his forearm and made him turn around.

Upon seeing who the person is. Jungkook was utterly shocked, he couldn't accept what he was seeing at this moment.

Is he really gone mad? Is he that tired that his mind was playing tricks on him?

He could see Taehyung standing right in front of him. His stomach flips unpleasantly he froze his throat dries completely as he stares at Taehyung.

Taehyung never looked so disheveled, the usually slicked-back long hair looked so rumpled as if the male had run his fingers through his a thousand times.

His eyes meet Taehyung and his blood runs cold

Was Taehyung crying?

The male's eyes look red and Jungkook could clearly see the tears that were brimming from those almond-shaped eyes.

"Taehyungie?"

Taehyung suddenly closed the distance between them, taking Jungkook by surprise as his heart stops beating altogether.

Taehyung held Jungkook close to himself. He could feel Taehyung's warm breath on his neck, his breath making Jungkook shiver from the close proximity.

They both stood there in each other arms for some time, till Taehyung calmed himself.

Taehyung stepped back a little shocked by himself as well. He hugged Jungkook without his permission.

"shit shit."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have just hugged you without your permission. I know we are friends and it's quite common in friends but I know you don't like that. I mean I didn't mean to call you backward or that fuck......."

At this point, Taehyung knew he fucked up really bad and he was babbling shit.

So he made a wise choice and shut his mouth. Waiting for jungkook's reaction.

He looked at Jungkook who looked like he was still a bit shocked to commend the situation.

Jungkook's head was a mess. With too many questions in mind.

Taehyung hugged him? He smelled so good. Shit, what was he even thinking?

How come Taehyung is here?