4

The moment he sat in the car he smiled at the look on my face and then winked at me. Then drove away.

What moment he drove away. Jin hyung came and smiled at me.

He saw me joked about seeing a jinn rather Jin(himself) because I looked shocked to him.

The rest of the drive was silent. Shit I was mortified.

If I tell my family , they will ground me. No, I can't let that happen. What am I gonna do now.?

At this point I just want to reach home, and connect to wifi to unblock this guy.

I hesitated before unblocking him. I felt like someone has pointed a gun at me to do it.

I glared at my laptop screen, fearing for the worst. After 10 minutes I heard a ding sound on my laptop indicating a message. I mentally made a note to myself to turn my laptop silent, in case my family hear the sound of the message.

I sighed deeply before opening the message.

(the bold text will be from Taehyung , after Taehyung text the rest is Jungkook's thoughts)

'That was fast'. Read the message. What do I say now hello? No he is not my friend.

Then I decided to ask him the question which was on my mind for long.

"how did you find out my name" I inquired. I don't recall telling him my name.

I have my ways . uh okay? This was creapy.

"what do you want?" I licked my dry lips and waited in anticipation for response.

'Same thing I said before. Be mine. Be my boyfriend'. Well, that was direct, not that I mind that he was direct.

"I am sorry, I will have to refuse "I had to be polite.I don't know what this is capable of. Not after today.

'What's your excuse?' His question surprised me a bit. I mean I thought him to be angry. I was about to reply. But seems like he isn't patient enough.

'What can't think of any?' His mocking tone pressed the wrong button in my mind. I started typing.

"listen here mister , Firstly I won't be your boyfriend. Secondly, it's not like I can't think of any reason there are far too many reasons for me to reject you. My family condemns this kind of thing, I am not gay, and my family doesn't allow me to even talk with males other than family for me to have even male friends. I like my peaceful life so go away and bother someone else."

I was proud of my sassy reply. Jin Hyung did teach me a few things. I crossed my arms over my chest as I waited for the reply with a smug look on my face.

Kim taehyung is typing....

'I know you are gay, jungkook. You can't lie to me.' What the hell he can't know that, I have yet not come out as gay. I mean my parents know that , both girls and guys pursue me. But I still haven't had that talk with my parents. I haven't openly came out gay.

"I am not, and the answer is still no," I said trying to convince myself that he is bluffing.

'Are you trying hard to get.?' What does he actually think I am not interested in him can't he just get that.

'You know no one rejects Kim Taehyung. Back in Seoul both girls and guys throw themselves at me' God he is just so full of himself. Did I just hurt his pride?

"well that's wonderful for you. How about taking a trip back to Seoul". Sarcasm dripped in my words.

'No. The more you refuse. The more it makes me want to chase you down.' Talk about persistence. How do I get this guy to stop bothering me?