30

Breaking the news to Jungkook's family while his mother cried and his father held his head was probably the most difficult thing Jimin had done in his life. His whole family were standing outside the Operation Theater where Jungkook was. Jae couldn't believe it until he saw Jimin's drenched shirt. It was still hard to take in that their dear little brother had actually been shot.

"How did it happen?" Jungkook's father, questioned Jimin who was hardly keeping his own tears in. He started to explain the story Yoongi and namjoon had formed for him about how someone on the bike stopped them and shot at the door when they refused to open and then how Jungkook was shot while they ripped the bag from his hand and then escaped.

He also hesitantly explained how some bystanders helped him get to a hospital but omitted the fact on who they actually were.

Jungkook's mother cried on hearing the story again so Jin took his mother to a nearby chair. One of the doctor's had already come out of the operation theater to get the blood transfusion so Jungkook's father left with him along with jae whereas and jin calmed their mother down.

"It must have been so hard for you." Jungkook's sister in law, irene, comforted Jimin who was trembling remembering what had really happened.

"It really was. I can't even begin tell you. nonna"

Taehyung was standing quite a distance from the family but he could still look at everyone's expressions clearly. He knew what each member of his family looked like but this was the first time he was seeing them in real life. They really cared for him, Taehyung thought while looking like an absolute wreck.

Yoongi had tried desperately to try to make him leave the hospital but he was determined to stay, he wanted to make sure he was alright, that he would be safe, that he wouldn't leave him alone in this dark world of his that he had brought light into. Light that he took away. He was willing to beg him for forgiveness on his knees from him if he had too. He just didn't want to lose him. He felt hopeless, he felt fear, and he didn't want to imagine a world without him. Even barely but he filled the void in his heart, he didn't even know he had.

He watched as another doctor came out of the room and said something to Jungkook's family causing Jungkook's mother to wail out loud.

He felt the hair on his body rise and started to walk towards them to know what they said but then Yoongi stopped him and told him he would only matters make worse. It was hard for Yoongi alone to hold him back but he had sent Namjoon away intentionally because someone needed to handle the other matters.

"What if they couldn't save him? What if he had lost too much blood? What if we were too late? What if I lose him,Hyung? What will I do then? What do I do? I don't understand anything anymore. I can't imagine it. I don't want to imagine it,Hyung. I feel so alone." Taehyung felt his voice get low as if he was losing his will to hold it together.

Yoongi hugged him to calm him down.

He felt pain as he looked at Jungkook's family, he felt agony as he looked at the closed white doors of the operation theater where they had taken him. He felt like someone had ripped his heart out of his chest making it hard for him to breath. And then Taehyung did something he never thought he would.

He prayed.

Taehyung just sat down on the floor. Praying to god for the safety and well being of jungkook. Taehyung isnt the one who prays to god, he does believe in god but isnt the one who follows any religion and so does namjoon. Yoongi was the only one who prays occasionally whenever he feels the will to it. So it was shocking for yoongi to see the state of taehyung.

Taehyung noticed that his shirt had Jungkook's blood on the lower right corner before even he could realise tears started to fall from his eyes.

"o god, I know I am a sinner but right now I am begging you to save him. Save Jungkook for me God. I have done a lot of wrong in my life so I don't know if you have forsaken me or not but Your mercy is infinite so forgive me my Lord, because I need You now, I need You to perform a miracle and save Jungkook because I cannot lose him.I love him God and I am begging you right now to save him so I can ask his for forgiveness too. I don't want to lose him God. Please do not forsake me.