29

Double update! 😉
Don't ask for triple one please🥺

A loud gun shot echoed on the almost empty road.

And Jungkook screamed as blood started to gush out of his thigh. Taehyung quickly got up as he looked at Jungkook who was in absolute agony. Yoongi let go of Jimin in the shock of what just happened and he ran towards Jungkook while Namjoon and Yoongi followed quickly.

Taehyung put away the gun as he picked him up bridal style. He needed medical attention. Taehyung's hands were drenched in him blood which kept dripping everywhere on the road. He quickly walked towards his car but Jimin stopped him midway in a furious rage.

"Let him go! Are you seriously going to continue like this? What more do you want now?!" Jimin yelled as he tried to grab a hold of Jungkook who was groaning and struggling to stay awake. Taehyung yanked him out of Jimin's hold as he gave him a death glare that sent a chill down Jimin's spine.

"I AM TAKING HIM TO A HOSPITAL DAMMIT! FUCK! DON'T BOTHER ME RIGHT NOW!" Taehyung yelled back as his guard opened the door for him and he laid Jungkook down on the back seat. He quickly got into the driver's seat while Jimin got into the back seat with Jungkook. Namjoon took the passenger seat. Namjoon didn't trust Taehyung's mental state and wanted to ask him to drive but looking at his outburst on Jimin, he concluded that even Namjoon won't be spared at this moment.

"Clean this mess up, don't leave any evidence. One of you bring His car to the hospital as well." Yoongi ordered his guards while Taehyung reversed with a loud screeching sound and pushed on the race speeding away to the nearest hospital. He didn't want to call an ambulance because that only meant a waste of time and Taehyung wasn't having it. Not when he had been shot. He wasn't taking chances when Jungkook was involved. Yoongi then walked to his own BMW and started following Taehyung who was driving at an abnormally fast speed.

"I hope he doesn't hit the car somewhere under stress Yoongi thought out loud as he followed Taehyung who kept swerving the car left and right. "Just what kind of problem did we get into now?"

Taehyung was losing it. His head was a mess as toxic thoughts ate him up while he constantly glanced at Jungkook's unconscious body through the rear view mirror.

He knew the anguish he was going through quite well because he had been there himself. His blood had drenched his hands as if telling him that he is a killer even when he hadn't shot him or ever intended too. He liked him too much to even think of something like that. He never wanted to hurt him despite everything.

It's true, he lost to his anger when she had rejected him but only because he didn't want to let him go. More than his pride, he felt like that the delicate shell his feelings had created around him cracked due to the denial. He acknowledged that he had ended up falling for him way too hard which compelled him to do what he did but now, that same love had done this to them. To him.

All he knew right now was he couldn't lose him. Not now, not ever. He was someone who made him feel human again, made him feel so many things, so many emotions but he had gone and fucked that up due to his own impatience and obsession with having him. He never expected that he would try to kill himself because of him, it killed him to know that he had pushed to him to this limit. He would have gladly accepted the bullet if he had aimed the gun at him, if that meant he could forgive him just a little more, accept him just a little more and hate him just a little less. He would take a bullet over and over again until he could come to feel even a fraction of what he felt for him.

His heart hurt as if someone had ripped it out of his chest and crushed it under his foot. He felt so hopeless, so pained, so broken. The moment, he spotted a hospital, he pushed on the brakes as he quickly got out and rounded the car to pick him up again. He noticed that he had lost consciousness now. He carried him bridal style to the emergency ward with Namjoon and Jimin following him as he yelled at the staff to tend to him. He laid him down on the bed and called for a doctor who came rushing towards them.