33

A/N : Guys I deleted the previous chapter because I messed up the chapter numbers. So this is the update.

Jungkooks result surprised him and his entire family. He had scored all As and managed to get 100% scholarship for college. Hoseok had scored all As too and Jimin had scored all As apart from English but he was more than happy with his result. All of them were all set to start college in less than two weeks. Taehyung was happy for him and he was back in seoul. His family was proud of him too. Life was good.

However, all it took was one celebration for things to go downhill.

Jungkook ,Jimin and Hoseok had decided to celebrate their amazing results by going out for the day and enjoy a little and have fun. Something they wish they never done, they to have just stayed at home instead or have or go to any café instead.

But it was meant to be.

"kookie , come jimin is here" mrs jeon called jungkook as jimin waited for jungkook to come down so that they can leave to celebrate. This was the first time jungkook was going out after he got shot.

But this time jimin wasnt driving it was his driver who was armed both the familes were worried about the well being of their boys. Jungkook was supposed to picked up by his brother, so that it wont be a bother for jimin to drop him late at night. Though jungkook tried to say that he will come by public transport , but his brother declined saying he will be there , and it will be late he wasnt supposed to travel alone.

Jungkook obliged. He was rather calm because he Jimin and Hoseok knew that it wasn't in fact a robber who had done the damage to Jungkook but Jungkook himself but they weren't about to tell them that. Things had been good. He was all healed up now and Taehyung wasn't having crazy episodes either.

Jimin was sitting in the middle of the back seat and hugged JungkooK the moment he sat down in the car as well. The guard was sitting in the passenger seat while Hoseok was sitting on Jimin's right side.

"Hey! OMG! Congratulations to all of us!" Jimin squealed as he hugged both Hoseok and Jungkook.

"YAS! WE ARE DONE WITH IT FINALLY!! Hyungs am so proud of us" Jungkook hugged back in a weird way while Jimin smiled and Hoseok tried to untangle from the vice like grip Jimin had on his neck while laughing.

"We did it guys." Hoseok said with brightest smile and Jungkook and Jimin grinned widely.

"How is your injury kookie?" Hoseok eyed the thigh.

When he had heard that Jungkook had been shot, he panicked so bad that it was the first time Jimin and Jungkook had seen so many emotions on his normally emotionless face. It was also the first time they had seen Hoseok cry and panic altogether.

"All better now." Jungkook rubbed his thigh and felt a twitch of pain but smiled, ignoring that. "So where are we going to celebrate?"

"Oh, me and Hoseok decided on this place. What do you think? It looks Fun and the reviews are nice as well we can even have some light drinks" jimin said grinning.

Well jungkook doesnt drink he doesnt like it one bit. But both jimin and hoseok drinks occasionally.

Not like taehyung who is a typical bad boy.

"Alright, let's go. Party party yeah." Jungkook while grinning and smiling showing his bunny teeth.

The place was nice and fun. It was kind of café and club. They decided to sit in corner away from the bar.

All three of them placed their orders and then waited for someone to start talking on a random topic. Jimin's older brother sent a text message indicating that they had to call the guard and driver back home because their father has to go to an urgent meeting in Daegu so he can go to Jungkook's place for the night or he will come and pick him up from there later. Jimin was more than happy to oblige to the change of plans because that meant a slumber party.