28

Jimin was singing to some random song when his eyes caught sight of a car approaching them at a very fast speed from behind. He stopped signing and when I turned to look at him . Before we even had the time to react, a car screeched to a halt in front of our car causing him to slam on the brakes whereas two cars stopped on either side of his car. Finally, two cars stopped behind him so he couldn't reverse his way out of it either. Basically, we were trapped.

"What just happened?" I groaned.

"He happened." Jimin said as both of them noticed Taehyung coming towards them

"Quick! Lock the doors, Jimin!" Jungkook told Jimin as he started clutching to his seat in anxiety.

He was coming. It was weird for him to not do anything but this was just plain crazy. He took his sweet time to reach Jungkook's side of the door. Jungkook heard the sound of click indicating the doors had locked. Taehyung leaned down and gave him a smirk as he put his hand on the door handle and pulled it. When it didn't open, he pulled it again and then looked down to notice it was locked. He looked up at Jungkook with an intense look while he just stared back with a horrific look on his face.

"Open the door, Jungkook. Don't make this harder on yourself." Taehyung warned but Jungkook wasn't having it.

"No." Taehyung had just heard about enough 'No's' from his mouth. It really ticked him off.

"Suit yourself then." With that he took a step back, took out his gun and shot the door handle twice. Jungkook and Jimin screamed as he opened the door and pulled Jungkook out by force. When Jimin tried to hold onto Jungkook, Taehyung gave a look to yoongi who had just stepped out of the car on their right. The moment Jimin stepped out to save Jungkook, yoongi grabbed him from the waist and pulled him back against him.

He started slapping and scratching his face but he continued to look emotionless.

"Let me go!" Jimin screamed as he tried to bite Yoongi sarm but he wasn't having it. He brought his mouth close to his ear and gave him a warning.

"Don't try anything you will regret.I will shoot you." Jimin stilled but he continued to look at Jungkook who was struggling against Taehyung. He had his hand secured on his upper arm as he dragged him away from Jimin's car.

"Let go of my arm, Taehyung! You are hurting me!" Taehyung continued to drag him to his car while Namjoon and Yoongi watched along with Jimin.

Taehyung's guards were in the other cars and watching the scene unfold without uttering a single word. Every single one of them was armed with a rifle. The road they were on was relatively empty with only a few cars driving by none of them could see anything because the entire scene was covered with a wall of cars. People assumed that it was probably some high authority person going somewhere in protection.

"Does it look like I care? You brought this on yourself!" Taehyung yelled back as he glared at him and then continued to drag him with him. Jungkook went strangely silent after that. He stopped struggling as well which was odd for Taehyung.

So, he really doesn't care huh? That only means he is going through far worse once he is done with hm. There was no way he could go with him to anywhere in that car. He had to do something ASAP.

Think Jungkook, think dammit. It didn't look like reason was going to get through to him right now. He knew what he was about to do was something he would regret for as long as he lives but if he goes with him, he can't live with himself. He then completely stopped so Taehyung turned around to look at him.

"What? Accepting your fate now?" Taehyung smirked and Jungkook looked up at him for a fraction of a second before his hand made direct contact with his cheek.

It hit with such force that Taehyung's face snapped in one side. Yoongi felt his eyes bulge out while Namjoon's jaw clenched. Nobody had ever slapped him, not even his mother or father. He had really gone and done it now. It took Taehyung a few seconds to come to terms with what just happened.

Before Taehyung could even say anything, Jungkook quickly snatched the pistol from his hand and stepped back. Shock and anger covered Taehyung's facial features as he watched Jungkook regret whatever he is doing.

"Don't come any closer!" Jungkook warned as he aimed the gun towards the ground.

"Don't be an idiot, Jungkook." Taehyung said as he took a step towards him while keeping his hand held up.

"No! I am sick of all of this. You just don't understand anything! If you really liked me you would have never done something like this! I even thought of apologizing to you in the last few days, I wrote apology paragraphs and then deleted them and right now, I am so glad I did! I was even thinking of forgetting all of this but you just had to go and do something like this!" Jungkook said with the doe eyes filled with unshead tears.

He took a few steps back while Taehyung stayed in his place. Yoongi gave him a look that he would ambush him from back but Taehyung said no because the gun was loaded and anything could happen.

Was he really going to shoot him? Is that how he wanted this to end? he looked so miserable at that moment. When Taehyung had seen him in the car before, he looked so angelic, wearing purple hoodie. He looked so pure, so delicate, and just simply perfect.

He didn't want to let go of him at all. Was he going to shoot me? Would that make things any better? Will he forget his hate for me, then? If yes, so be it. Taehyung was about to tell him to go ahead with it if it makes him approve of him just a little more but his next action had left him absolutely at a loss of words.

"You don't care right? I am the one who started this right? Then I will be the one to end it as well. If I die, this entire matter will be resolved right?" With that Jungkook aimed the gun at his head and Taehyung felt his heart drop to the ground.

Was he crazy? Why the hell would he do something like this? "You never listened to my explanation back then. It was my first time receiving a confession. I didn't know how to react and I panicked. But I still couldn't be something to you because it would be betraying my family but you just didn't care about any of it. I am the idiot for believing you did. For thinking you would understand despite everything."

"Jungkook, calm down. Put the gun down. We can talk about this." Taehyung said as he slowly took a step towards him.

"No! We are way past that now."

"Jungkook, don't do this. Let's just calm down first-" He took another step closer but Jungkook was too disturbed to notice.

"Why did you have to come into my life? I was perfectly fine before that. And now, I am stuck between what I think for you and the fear of breaking my family. But you know what, after today, it doesn't matter anymore since you don't really care what happens to me anyway. You know what you dont even you about me. Why is family to protective of me? Nothing. Absolutely nothing" Jungkook put his finger on the trigger but Taehyung lunged at him to stop him. He tackled him to the ground to take the gun from his grip but he fought back.

Damn feisty.

"I won't do anything so just listen to me, Jungkook!" Taehyung tried to snatch the gun from him but Jungkook pulled harder until he accidentally pulled the trigger on the gun.

A loud gun shot echoed on the almost empty road.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

please vote comment and follow.

Who do you think got hurt?

BORAHAE.