10

Jungkook's pov:

I fell back on my bed as I looked up. Today was well. Eventful was the only word I could think of.

My heart rate had come down since I met Taehyung in the mall. It was such a weird feeling, I was terrified but he had a way of spiraling his words which had a calming effect. I don't know how to describe the such feeling. I have never talked to any male except for my family and a couple of friends.

It felt like a tick on bucket list? No no this was not a goal for me.

I suddenly remembered that I had deleted Instagram from my phone so I had to check Taehyung message from the morning.

I contemplated whether to download the app again or not but then decided against it. I can't let my family see Taehyungs conversation. No no, I have to get rid of this guy.

The moment I logged into my account. 13 messages? That's it I have expected a lot more given his records. I opened his message. And I was right thime were not messages but paragraphs. More like a threatening warning.

The first one was rather calm but the second was deadly , it went like:

Why are my messages not being delivered to you? don't tell me you are going to play me. Nobody play me jeon jungkook. Watch yourself I am holding back because you agreed to meet me and it's already 2pm. Meaning you are free from school.so I want to know WHY exactly arent my messages are being delivered. Dont you dare ditch me now? I am on my way to the mall. I am waiting. Text me back when you see this. No surprises. I hate surprises.

-sent at 2:45

That was the second message rest were the angrier version of the same message. But the 12th message was one he sent exactly before meeting me.

Look at you smiling and laughing without a fear in this world. Who the hell is that man with you? I thought your family was strict. Watch me make a scene. Do you think you can stand me? me ? kim taehyung. Nobody does that. Until they want to see hell.

Oh its your brother. I recognize him. Alright, then I will let you of this case. But you still dared to stand me up so I will make you pay for it.-

-sent at 4:!2

I gulped at that message. I had no idea he was this angry. The last message was sent a few minutes ago indicating he was online. But the message was oddly calm and cheerful which scared me even more.

What did he have mood swings?

I have hard believing he is the same person who wrote it.

You are adorable jeon jungkook. I loved seeing your varying expression. So different from the once I came across. You are unique. Message me when you reach home safely alright? You better or I will come and make sure of it myself. Your brother didn't say anything to you, did he?

-Sent at 5:26

I had hard time accepting that the guys threatening me for 12 messages is concerned for me now in his 13 message.

"hey , do you have bipolar personality? Also yes I have reached home safely. No, you don't have to come and check. And no brother didn't say anything but that doesn't mean you can bothim me again. Now that we have met can you please leave me alone now for good? "

I know sending this was a lost cause. He is the persistent devil.

No that is what is sent me. Just no. he needs to act like a grown-up.

What are you going to do now? I guess he knew I wasn't going to reply to his expressive answer. So he asked me instead.

"study my exams are approaching."

Alright. When is your first? Why I was expecting something odd again?

"2nd may "I replied honestly.

Study hard and good luck. This man seriously has mood swings. How can he be so understanding and annoying at the same time?

"are you leaving me alone?" I asked expecting luck to be on my side.

No I am just giving you space to study, I will be around but I will bother you properly once you give your exams.

I was loss of words,.out of all things I had big smile on my face. Aish this guy.

"alright thank you. Not that you will leave me even if I ask. "

Right, smart. When is your exam ending? well, I had wanted to have peace for some more time so I lied about the date its was supposed to end on 22 May.

"10 june" its not like he will know that I lied.

"hey what are you studying?" I knew this was random but I don't know much about him.

Medicine. This guy wants to become a doctor.

"haha are you serious? Do you want to became a doctor? Want to find a legitimate way to kill people?" I joked and then realised what I had sent and gasped. Shit.

Hahaha so you do have a sense of hour but sorry to burst your bubble but it is my mother's orders. I am not really interested. But who can deny his mother's wishes?

"fair enough. Are you smart? How did you get in?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I am decent enough. But with my fathers contacts and money. One call was enough."

He sounded awfully confident.

"what does your father do?" well as far as I know they just don't take anyone. You have to have strong links or bat shit rich or topper to be in medical school.

He is a politician. His name is Kim daehyun, you must have heard of him. If not, ask your brother. There aren't many who don't know about my father.

OH MY GOD. OF ALL THE PEOPLE, THIS PSYCHO WAS HIS KIM DAEHYUNS SON? He is one of the richest politicians in south Korea. it is said he in the underground mafia as well.

Of al the people I had to get myself involved with his son KIM TAEHYUNG. The devil himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

please vote comment and like.

I am republishing the story. I have already published 47 chaptees before.
So it will take some time before we get there. Please stay patient 💜

BORAHAE