45

UPDATE!!!!

Just like this more than a couple of hours passed with Taehyung and Jungkook subtly flirting with each other. Both enjoying each other's company as well as the company of their furry friends. Sometimes Jungkook would get so engrossed in playing with the furry babies, that he didnt even realize Taehyung's heart eyes for him or those couple of snaps that taehyung took for himself and his personal collection

In those few hours, Taehyung's phone was filled with pictures of Jungkook playing with cute little dogs, or him eating his food cutely. Some rivaling in quality and composition with a professional photographer, others blurry yet still managing to capture Jungkook's beauty and evident happiness.

Soon the peaceful environment was disturbed by Jungkooks phone ringing.

Jungkook took out his phone, and upon seeing the name on the collar id his face paled.

'it's appa 'Jungkook mouths and he visibly shakes as he looks up at Taehyung who was already looking at him with a calm expression.

"what should I do, appa is calling?" Jungkook asks particularly to no one.

He was tensed as to what will he reply to his father. He barely lies to his family. And right now he is 15-20km away from his college, on a date with a MAN on top of that.

Seeing the dread on Jungkooks face Taehyung got up and made his way toward his seat.

Seating himself close to Jungkook while holding one of his hands, Taehyung speaks calmly, don't worry, bun. Just talk to him normally.Don't panic your hyungie is here. "

Having Taehyung sitting so close to him and holding his hand, Jungkook visibly relaxed and nodded at Taehyungs words.

A slow blush crept on his face with the words spoken to him.
He picks up his dad's call cautiously,

"hello, appa"

"Hello, Jungkookah, where were you? you picked up so late?"

"ah appa, my phone was in between the books so,.."

"ah ok, so how are you? And how are your studies going?"

Taehyung could clearly hear the conversation between jungkook and his father.

He can see Jungkook's nervousness while talking to his family.
He can't even imagine how Jungkook lives with his homophobic and backward family.

Taehyung was holding one of his hands in his palm running circles over it soothingly but hearing the question of Jungkook's father Taehyung's movement abruptly stopped as his eyes found Jungkook's.

"I hope you are studying there kookie. Don't get involved in dumb shit. Especially not inhuman stuff. I hope you know that." His father's words came out ruder than what Taehyung has expected.

Honestly he hasn't expected this kind of behavior from his family altogether. Taehyung knew his(Jungkook's) family was homophobic, they were strict but this was downright rude. they were clearly threatening Jungkook.

Saying that his father ended the call. The call might have ended but Jungkook was still sitting in a stonic position, engrossed in his own thoughts.

"bun? " Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking at him worriedly.

Trying Not taking his father's words by heart to spoil his or Taehyung's day Jungkook smiled at him.

Though Taehyung could see that change in the atmosphere. He knew what his father meant by inhuman stuff. God Taehyung was pissed. How can his father be like this?