9

Taehyungs pov (continued)

I had stopped dead in my tracks in to observe the one the school uniform. I don't know what I was expecting but for some reason I wanted it to be him. He had his back toward me, but I could see he was holding the bag in one hand while looking left and right, and then suddenly he turned in my direction and I did a double take.

His brown orbs were glowing under the mall lights.

He was smiling ear to ear. He handed a few bags to someone standing near him. He was jumping like a little girl. Jeon jungkook looked like he had no care in the world. Although he was facing me, he definitely did not notice me.

Who was the man beside him?

He had been acting all innocent and hime he was with some random guy. For some reason, a small part of me wanted him to look at me like that smile that bunny smile to me. He really had the gut to mess with me. I was boiling in anger.

I was going towards him when I heard the guy, that he was going to order food. When he was leaving I recognized the man to be his brother.

Oh so it was his brother.I relaxed a little after that and then I was surprised at myself for feeling like that.

I waited for his brother to leave my sight before going to him.

I had no idea what was I feeling. I was angry, upset, and borderline surprised.I didn't expect to see him here. I thought he would come here to meet me. Probably he was not carrying his phone. Maybe he forgot? As if I am something he can forget. Where is his mother? He was supposed to be him.

I walked behind him and grabbed his upper arm. . I noticed him flinching but then relaxing without seeing me.

"I was just looking for you" I heard him say. He turned around but halted when he saw me.

Was he expecting his bother?

"tae..taehyung" he breathed out as if not believing it. He looked terrified.

My anger subsided while observing his reaction and was replaced with a desire to scare him.

My friends told me I was a sadist. Now I was starting to understand them. The way he was looking at me like a scared bunny in the presence of a tiger. I had a sudden urge to hug him, but I recoiled that thought in the back of my head.

"why do you look so terrified?" I asked in a relaxed manner, a smile creeping on my face. I took a step forward and he took a step back, not even trying to hide his fear.

"you were looking for me?" I asked

"how..hoW did you.... " He looked like he was at a loss of words. I felt bad for him.

But that was not going to stop me though. I had my fair share of the anger of how he ditched me.

.

"find you? I hoping you would ask. Clearly, we were supposed to meet at 3 pm. So you can imagine my surprise when I didn't receive a single text from you at 3 or 3:15 or even at 3:45. I had given up and was on my way to your house to see if something bad had happened to you. Tbh I was surprised to you suddenly smiling and laughing with your brother going from one shop to another. At first, I thought it was someone else. But then I recognized your student council jacket. It seems you don't heed to my warning carefully. Tell me jungkook, do you think I am joking? Cause I can go right over time and tell your brother about my intention." I could feel my words hitting him like arrows. Maybe I should stop, maybe I shouldn't.

"please don't.. "he pleaded, he looked he was about to cry.

I felt someone squeezed my heart to my hard expression softened a little to ease his mind. I had made girls cry before but for some reason, watching him made me feel distraught.

"don't look at me like that. So why did you ditch our plan?" I made my question as brutal as possible. I needed an answer or better yet an explanation of why did he do that.

"I was supposed come shopping with eoma but then something came up and my brother came instead. I couldn't possibly meet you with him over here" he answered looking sincere and his reasoning was valid too.

" and yet you are meeting me right now, yes?" my question left him at the loss of words.

"can you please go?" he begged.

"not before I complete our 15min. talk." It looked like he was stressed. I felt the power I had never felt before but for some reason. I didn't enjoy it.

"but my brother is here" he reasoned

"I will handle him when he shows up. So tell me is it the real color of your eyes?"

I wanted to ask him this question I was really curious.

"yes it is real" he seemed impatient. But I was too lost in his eyes to be bothered by it.

"they are beautiful" I told him truthfully.

I could tell he was comfortable than before.

"do you want to ask me anything else apart when I will leave?" I questioned this time wanting to know that was he only curious about when will I leave or he wanted to know about me too.

"Why did you come to Busan? Arent, you from Seoul?" I was genuinely surprised to receive this question. He knew I was from Seoul which means he stalked me.

"oh so you have stalked me. I am flattered. Well, I have friends in Busan so I came to visit."I grinned at him. I watched him roll his eyes.

"what were you doing in my school?" a valid question

"I have friends there too" maybe my vague answers are starting to annoy him . but my inner bully couldn't.

"alright. How did you know where I live?" I had a feeling this one was coming.

I followed you home I said truthfully.

"don't you have anything better to do? " sassy arent we

"this is better, isn't it?" I saw him sigh. He didn't look anxious like before.

"can I leave now?" I could sense his impatience.

"no it hadn't been that long yet" I didn't want him to leave. At least not so soon. I liked his straightforwardness.

"why did you want to meet me anyways.?"

I didn't want to tell him how I only wanted to see if was he really playing hard to get or because he is really not interested. So I gave another vague reply..

"to confirm something" I knew I put him at risk by doing this.

"you are not going to tell me what it is if I ask you?" he seemed to have given up now.

"not really, no.not until I have confirmed it completely." But I needed the answer.

Call me stubborn but when t had my mind set on something I would usually go with whatever I am feeling.

"when are you going back to Seoul?" this actually stung a little.

"okay , ouch that hurt my soul. You are that determined to get rid of me?" I feigned hurt and noticed how his mouth twitch just slightly as if he was going to smile. I was about to tell him when but my eyes caught a figure behind who seemed dead ass angry.

"jungkook, what are you doing?" jungkook's Hyung questioned as he glared at both of us. I could understand why he was scared of him now. He was an intimidating fellow but clearly not as intimidating as I was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

Please vote comment and share.

BORAHAE