17

Third person Pov:

"What do you want from me?" Jungkook questioned as he finally looked at him partially terrified, partially annoyed.

"Tell me, Jungkook, why did you lie to me?" Taehyung's tone was cold and it made Jungkook's heart beat faster.

"What are you talking about?" he couldn't think of when he had lied to him, or maybe the panic wasn't letting him.

"Are you still going to feign ignorance?" His voice had gotten icier.

"I thought we were building trust, you see, I don't understand what you were going to do with an extra 18 days. Plan an escape from me or something?" That is when realization dawned on Jungkook. He had no excuse for lying to him about the last date of his exams.

"What's the big deal with that?" Jungkook said the words before he could stop herself.

"No, you don't understand, do you? If you lied to me about this, I started to wonder what else did you lie to me about." Taehyung said thoughtfully.

"Here I was waiting patiently, even giving you space so you could study seriously and you went and misused my kindness like that." Jungkook had no words to say to him now, he knew an apology wouldn't cut it and he had come to insult him for lying to him.

"I am leaving." Jungkook said as he slowly rose up.

"Sit down." Taehyung gave him a deathly stare as he took out his own gun and looked up at him. "I am not done talking yet."

"I don't want to talk to you." Jungkook's words were starting to anger an already very angry Taehyung. Nobody refused him. Nobody unless they were asking for it. Right now, all Jungkook could think about was the safety of his friends and himself. he needed to get out of here.

"Last chance Jungkook, don't make me angry." Taehyung warned and Jungkook gulped before he finally sat down. He could listen to him and then leave. That was better. When he remained silent and kept looking down, Taehyung got even more agitated.

"So here is the deal, you are coming with me, right now."

Jungkooks pov:

"No, you know I cannot do that." I shuddered at the thought of being alone with him, to go anywhere with him. I was scared of him, so scared of what he would do right now when he was this angry. I rubbed my trembling arms with my hands as I gave him a pleading look.

"Let this go. Please."

"Are you coming or do I have to drag you by force?" His words were icy cold. A chill ran down my spine and I shivered as I felt the hair on my arms and neck rise.

He glared at me as he slowly rose from his seat. He brought his hand forward towards me. I looked up at him confusion.

Did he want me to grab his hand or something? Was he crazy? I wasn't touching him.

No. I just stared at his hand and then back at him, keeping my stance the same. He recoiled his hand and put it back in his pocket as he gave me a menacing glare.

"Don't do this, Taehyung, please. I am sorry for lying to you. I won't do it again so stop all of this." I meant it, I wouldn't lie to him, I was desperate right now.

I had rose from my seat without realizing, my eyes darted from him to Jimin and Hoseok who were staring at me along with the two friends Taehyung had brought as well.

My eyes made contact with Jimin's and he gave me a helpless look. I felt my heart tighten and I realized what I had gotten myself into unwillingly.

"You should be looking at me right now." Taehyung's words brought me back to the impending doom I was in. I snapped my head in his direction and gave him another desperate pleading look and he sighed before he sat down.