40

Third-person pov:

Free was the only word that Jungkook could feel right.

He is happy with his life currently. It's been a couple of months since he joined his new college. After a lot of convincing his family, after a lot of teachings and lectures from his brothers about boys. His hyungs indirectly even threatened him about staying away from boys and just focusing on his studies.

Only if they knew that the devil is already at their door.

Well, Jungkook was happy to be finally free from all the restrictions in his house. Even though he loves his family very much, he still can't deny the fact that his family is homophobic.

They are scary too. He doesn't even want to think about the behavior of his parents. Cause as far as he has seen and known his family. They Don't consider Gay people human. They think they are sick or mentally ill. This makes Jungkook hurt.

He doesn't want to think of any of it. He was happy in his life currently.

Moving on he is happier that now he can wear the gift Taehyung has given him freely ,without the fear of his family finding out about it.

He still feels giddy wearing the beautiful piece of jewelry. He feels safe wearing it, he feels as if Taehyung is with him always. And no one could harm him now.

Now that he has moved into the dorms. He can even talk to Taehyung anytime. Though he doesnt call him anytime not to disturb him but still.

He tried to get the room with Jimin but it wasnt possible since both of them are from different departments. His roommate Jackson is a year senior to him. He is nice and sweet that's what Jungkook thinks from his first expression.

But when Taehyung came to know about him. He wasnt very pleased about it. The conversation kinda went like -

(Flashback to the first day of Jungkook in his new college)

"so bun how was your first day there?"

"it went well hyungie. My class will start on Monday. Today I was briefed about my schedule, rules, and regulations. I was even allotted a room today. Well, you see I wanted to share the room with Jimin hyung but he is in another department so according to the rules, we can't be roommates"

Taehyung could imagine the pout on his face while talking about it. He smiles hearing Jungkook talk about his day to him. He hummed for Jungkook to continue, but the next few words made his blood boil.

"Now I am sharing my room with a senior his name is Jackson-shi. You know hyung he is so sweet and kind. He even helped me with my luggage. He told me that he would even help me with my studies." Taehyung could hear the fondness and excitement in Jungkook and before he could calm his anger he said "Don't you fucking dare Jungkook"

The sudden change in Taehyung's tone didn't get through to Jungkook.

"huh?"

"Who is this Jackson? Tell me his full name. He is on the same course as you right? Listen to me carefully Jungkook you won't talk to him or take his help in any fucking matter"Taehyung almost screams the last part.

His blood boiling over the fact that there is some random guy with his Jungkook in his room.

"hyungie" Jungkook speaks softly. He doesnt know what has triggered Taehyungs anger now. But he doesnt want to anger him further.

Upon hearing the softness and a bit of fear in Jungkooks voice. Taehyung instantly regretted the way he reacted. He could have been more considerate.

Calming himself and taking a deep breath he says "Bun, I shouldn't have reacted that way. I just dont like that Jackson guy. Just stay away from him, dont talk to him. If you need anything in college tell me I will arrange it for you okay?"

Jungkook didnt like the way Taehyung was treating him right now. After his family he doesnt want Taehyung too, to control his life.

"hyung, Jackson-shi is really nice. Why are you acting like this? He is helpful and dec..."

"JUNGKOOK! DO YOU LIKE THAT MF NOW? I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME" Taehyung screamed making Jungkook flinch tears started to pool in his eyes.

Not reacting to Taehyungs screaming he cut his call. He teared up and started crying thinking about the way Taehyung talked to him.

Jungkook is very sensitive when comes to things like these. He doesnt like when people talk rudely to him. Earlier he would be scared of Taehyung for the way he reacted but now he was more hurt. He was hurt that Taehyung doesnt trust him.

Does he really think so low of him?

More tears came from his eyes.

Jungkooks phone was continuously ringing.

HOPE CALLING

He doesnt want to talk to him now. He saw the time it was already 11:42 pm. He is in no mood to have any conversation with him or anyone right now. It's almost time to sleep now. He would call Taehyung tomorrow morning, he doesnt want to have the conversation now when Taehyung is angry and he is vulnerable.

Jungkook did what he thought was right. He cut Taehyungs call and put his phone on silent, throwing his phone on the bed and he went to wash his face. His face has turned red from the crying.

Jungkook freshened up and got ready for bed.

As much as he wanted to sleep and want this night to end. Seems like luck wasnt on his side.

He was tossing right and left in his bed but couldnt find any comfortable position. He can't fall asleep, unconsciously his hand went to the pendant Taehyung has gifted him. His mind filled with the way Taehyung got angry with him.

He got up irritatedly and tossed his covers over. He drank some water from the side table and saw the time it was now almost 1:15 am.

Jungkook still hasnt touched his phone which he had thrown on the bed. Only if he had seen it.

He just decided to take a walk in the park which is on campus.

(Imagine park to be something like this)

Not to disturb his roommate he walked out of his room without making any noise taking his keys with him.

There were no guards at this time cause many students are still not there. Jungkook easily came out of the dorms.

As soon as he stepped out he could feel the cold breeze hitting on his face. The weather was nice a bit chilly but not too much. There was peaceful silence around the campus.

What could he ask for more? Maybe more peace?

Even though it was peaceful to walk around the park, his heart wasnt at peace, it was restless since the argument with Taehyung. He didnt like having any arguments with Taehyung.

Keeping his hands in his hoodie pocket his head hung low he was walking aimlessly when suddenly he heard some voice.

He turned around and saw no one around. Maybe its just the winds. he continued walking not realising where he was going.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou fore reading.

Next update on Sunday!

Please comment and vote.

BOARAHAE