34

"Unless you want me to make sure your brother never walks again, you better not do that." Minho spat angrily.

"fuck you! Let my hyung go!" jungkook pushed him hard making him stumble back , while hoseok called the police.

The moment police inspector picked up the call, all his friends halted along with Minho who felt their faces going pale.

"let him go, we will handle him later. Lets leave. And you " minho turned towards jungkook with red eyes and bloodied battered face "I would be careful , if I were you "he said and looked jungkook from top to bottom before leaving with his friends. While jungkook rushed to his brothers side who was lying on the ground moving from left to right and hoseok hung up on the call.

"hyung, are you okay Jimin call an ambulance please!" Jimin started to dial the number but Jae hyung stopped him immediately.

"No, it's fine. I can walk. Call Jin hyung instead"

"hyung, you need to go to a hospital." Jungkook said as he pulled him up while he seethed out in pain.

"Yeah, I will go but call him instead. An ambulance will only exaggerate the situation." Jae said as he sat down on a chair and grimaced at all his body parts that were aching. Jungkook agreed as he called Jin.

"hyungie Please come to the location I am sending you ASAP. There was a fight and Jae hyung is injured badly. Please come quickly." Jungkook said in one go and Jin felt his heart drop as he replied with 'I am on my way.'

Jungkook then turned to his friends hyungs you guys are fine right? You are not hurt? he asked with teary eyes.

we are fine kookie. Dont worry both jimin and hoseok replied.

Jungkook focused his attention back on Jae hyung. Jimin had given him a glass of water which he was drinking while frowning.

"Are you sure I shouldn't call an ambulance?" Jungkook questioning, eyeing his brother's condition.

"Yes, little one. I am fine. Nothing is broken, I think. You boys acted smart and fast and they left me alone." Jae hyung said while dabbing a tissue on his busted lip. He was sure he was going to have dark blue bruises everywhere tomorrow but he could feel all his body parts so that was a good thing.

"Stop panicking, I have been in worse fights when I was your age." He brought his aching arm up to ruffle Jungkook's hair.

"How did you know where to find us?" Jungkook smiled weakly at his brother who was trying his best to appear strong.

"Well, you weren't picking up plus you had sent me the location when you had sent me a reminder message to pick you up so I just decided followed the leads. What happened here anyway?"

"No idea hyung, he was just some creepy stoned guy who decided to come bother us while we were minding our own business." Jimin answered because unlike Hoseok, he was more comfortable with his brothers.

"Well, why didnt the staff say anything to him?" Jae hyung asked confused as he looked to the manager who had been standing silently by the side with an apologetic and frightened look on his face. "You! Come here! Why did you let them bother other people?"

"Apologies sir, the people who just left are regulars here and one of them owns the area that this restaurant is made on so we are at a risk of losing our jobs if we tried to do anything. We are very sorry sir, we didn't think the matter would escalate to this extent. It has never happened before." The manager replied hesitantly.

"Can you tell me who they are?" Jae hyung inquired as he relaxed on the seat while processing the information the manager had just told them.

"Well, sir, all of them have powerful backgrounds, the one that um, bothered Sir here is Choi Minho. He is the son of a minister and well the rest you can see. We will give you complimentary dishes to make up for this mistake. Do forgive us, sir but we were helpless in that situation." The manager replied with a frightful expression.