51

UPDATE!

Taehyung could feel the ground shifting beneath him.

Previous week had been the most difficult week of his life.

He hardly had time for a meal or a nap.

But now that he was completely rid of all the crap he was going through. He came to meet Jungkook, his baby.

Who he so deeply missed. He knows that he intentionally and unintentionally ignored Jungkook. But what could he really do?

He couldn't bring himself to inform Jungkook of the events going on around him. He did not want his baby to worry about him.

So when he had a little time to himself, he came to meet the baby. However, now that he was witnessing the situation, Taehyung's blood began to boil and his heart began to slightly quiver. Right now, he was experiencing an entirely novel emotion.

Keeping his temper under control, he kept looking at Jungkook and the man on the ground, kneeling down.

When Taehyung approached them, he saw the man's face and recognized him as Jungkook's roommate.

Nothing else mattered to him but putting as many bullets as possible into the man's head.

How could he?

Was his earlier introduction inadequate? Controlling his rage.

Taehyung was standing a step apart from the man kneeling and staring directly at Jungkook.

who was too shocked to even speak. After nearly a week, seeing Taehyung in front of him made Jungkook's heartbeat beat faster.

Taehyung's face had freshly developed bruises on it caught Jungkook's attention, but he failed to notice the anger in those eyes.

Taehyung's gruff voice, "Wont you accept the rose Jungkook?" snapped Jungkook out of his trance.

His voice was poisonous, and he could hear it. He could hear the fear in Taehyung's voice along with the anger and frustration.

Tearing his gaze from Taehyung, Jungkook looked at Jackson who face was drained of the colour at this point.

"wh..ha..at are y....o...oou doing, Hyu...un..ng? Please stand up", frightened Jungkook begs. his voice weavers as he talks with Jackson.

Taehyung's piercing stare was on him, and he could felt it.

Jackson realized his mistake when he saw Taehyung's face. He was aware that if he remained any longer, the man would shoot him without so much as blinking an eye. So as soon as he could, he simply stood up and ran for his life.

Leaving Only Jungkook and Taehyung there by themselves at this point. Jungkook was looking down, while Taehyung was making a fist and staring directly at him.

"Did I interrupt your date?"

When Jungkook heard the question, his eyes widened.

Did he genuinely think Jungkook and the latter were dating?

Does he think that he would do something like that?

His eyes were starting to well up with tears, and he wasn't even sure what to do. Everything that is going on is simply too much for him.

He shook his head in denial of the charges. He didn't utter a single word.

Jungkook gathered up all of his leftover courage and asked the question he had been wanting to ask for so long