42

Jungkook woke up just at his usual time, though a bit more lively than ever. The whole night his mind was filled with Taehyung and his meeting with him.

Is it a date?

Should he even call it a date?

Cause as far as he remembers Taehyung just asked him if he is okay with going out with him on Sunday. And he without thinking much just said yes. Not that he regrets it, it's just he doesnt know what is this.

A friendly meet-up? But he and Taehyung were more than friends right? He can't call it a date since Taehyung hasnt asked him about it?

Jungkook mind was filled with all the questions whose answers he doesnt know or maybe he does. But he doesnt dare to acknowledge it yet.

This is the first time that Jungkook will sit in Taehyungs car voluntarily. Cause earlier he was either forced or unconscious when he was shot.

To say Jungkook is excited will be an understatement.

Last night, even after asking Taehyung about todays plan, he did not tell him anything. Every time he asked Taehyung he would simply reply "its a surprise bun. I hope you will like it and won't regret the time spent with me."

Just how much Jungkook wanted to reassure him that, every moment spent with him is special to him and he won't regret a single second of it.

Jungkook doesnt know what is stopping him from confessing to Taehyung. What is stopping him from accepting and reciprocating his love?

Maybe he doesnt know what to say and how to say it. He doesn't how should he bring the matter up?

On the other side with Taehyung.

Last night he rushed back home after meeting with his father. His father wants him to stand for the party elections of being the PM.

After finishing work, he came home to get a good night's sleep. He doesn't want to look like shit, tomorrow.

Next Morning,

He is pacing his closet for the last 15 minutes while he made a mess of clothes while both Namjoon and Yoongi are sitting on his bed trying not to doze off.

Like Taehyung woke up them at 7 am. Cause he couldnt decide what should he wear.

Well, Taehyung received a few fits of abuse from both the boys in his room, who was sleep-deprived and irritated at Taehyung at this point.

The guy couldnt decide what to wear for a simple meet to with their brother-in-law Jungkook. Soon to be.

You can't blame Taehyung too he was apprehensive. He woke up as early as possible cause he didnt want to be late to see Jungkook. He has planned something for Jungkook with the help of his friends Hoseok and Jimin. Hoping he would like it at least.

Taehyung isnt the one to get nervous, it's always the other way around. But this time the tables have turned, he was nervous and scared this time.

For a small date. Which can't even be called a date.

His mind was filled with too many what-ifs.

Its the first time Taehyung planned something for someone, and is actually worried about the reaction.

From the day Jungkook entered his life, he is experiencing many things for the first time.

He is enjoying all of these new things with Jungkook. Never has he imagined himself waiting for someone to call or text, taking care of someone's meals and how their day went and so many more.