6

Jungkook's Pov:

Taehyung was growing impatient. It was already three days into the week. I was left with Thursday and Friday to decide how and where to meet him. I was pretty clueless and hopeless at this time I didn't know who to ask for help.I don't want to involve anyone as it will cause trouble if I got caught.

Too many people, too many questions.

I was sitting on my cross-legged with a laptop on my lap.

Kim taehyung was typing

'well? are we meeting tomorrow or the day after?'. I swear this man doesn't feel the slightest sympathy toward me.

"how old are you?" I had hoped this would divert the topic even for a little while.

'22 and don't change the topic' ah he is so annoying.

"Alright, how long do you want to meet me?" I was hoping it was a quick 20min talk.

'as long as it takes. Hours probably' oh god please save me from this man.

"are you out of your mind?" maybe he was paranoid or something. That will explain his behavior.

'no I am quite sane'

"I am starting to doubt it."

'don't change the topic. When are we meeting?'

Seen at 6:45 pm

"Ah ,what should I tell him.?" I mean he won't leave me otherwise.

'so tell me why are you not replying'

"sorry I started studying" I lied.

Should I tell him?

'I asked you a question before 'is it just me or does he sounds annoyed?

"will you leave me if we meet once?" I asked to hope for a positive reply.

'not really, but I won't bother you much if that makes to feel any better.' Ahhh

"hey listen I am going to the mall tomorrow with my mother. I can meet you there for short time" I bit my lip in anticipation.

'what mall? How short?' I sighed my heart beating like crazy.

"euphoria mall, pretty short like 15 min. max. please Taehyung don't cause any more problems for me. I will be in trouble if I got caught." I pleaded.

'alright, what time?' I sighed in relief.

"3 pm?" I knew I have to install Instagram on my phone so that I can inform him about my exact location.

'sounds good. I look forward to meeting you jungkook.' There was no way I thinking likewise.

It was 2 pm. My mom and driver were supposed to pick me up today. I bought my phone for school today So that I can inform taehyung about my whereabouts. I was a bit less tense because it was just me and mom. I could pull this off.

But the color of my face drained when I saw a familiar car in front of me. No this can't be happening. Not today, please. I am doomed.

I saw Jae Hyung's car coming toward me. He stopped the car in front of me.

"hope on little one," Hyung said. I silently came and sat in the passenger seat.

"you dont look happy to see me," Hyung asked.

I just looked at him without uttering a word. I was thinking now what will I say to Taehyung? And what will he do now?

"don't sulk kook, mom just got some work therefore she can't come. Don't worry I will take you to the mall today. So chill." Hyung said while ruffling my hair.

"huh," I asked.

He is going with me to the mall. How am I supposed to meet Taehyung with Hyung around me?

"come on, I will get you your fav. Banana milk and KFC. So smile now." Hyung said while driving towards the mall.

Well, I will tell taehyung that I can't meet him. I know I have to face the consequences but what can I do? I deleted Instagram from my phone with trembling hands. I know it was wrong but at this moment I felt at peace.

We reached the mall. I left my phone in the car. We went from one store to another with the brightest smile on my face.

Well Hyung got tired. He said he was going to get our orders from the KFC while I went to the washroom.

He told me to meet in front of the seating area.

I was about to go to KFC. When a strong calloused hand grabbed my upper hand. Surprising me but I thought it was hyung.

"I was just looking for you." I turned around to look at Jae Hyung.

But I stopped dead in tracks when I came in face to face with him.

"tae..taehyung" I visibly gulped.

I managed to remove his grip from my hand.

He looks handsome.

But who cares?

I don't.

But how did he know where I was. This is a pretty huge mall.

'you were looking for me?' he asked the way he sounded. I could tell he was angry. Things were about to get worse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thankyou for reading.

what do you think what will happen now that taehyung is angry?

please vote comment and share.

Be my motivation to write more.

BORAHAE.