20

Back to Taekook table:

"Did you just refuse?" Taehyung challenged Jungkook to repeat what he said and he unwillingly took it up.

"You know I cannot become your boyfriend, Taehyung. You know my family. I can't do anything that will spoil their or my reputation. You need to understand." Jungkook explained while looking at his expression that was staring to morph into something else.

Something scary.

"You can't go with me to anywhere! You can't become my boyfriend! Just what can you do? Huh?" Taehyung's voice picked up a few notches.

"You are intentionally angering me, aren't you?" For some reason, something snapped in Jungkook's mind.

He could not tolerate this contempt anymore. He was just doing whatever he wanted without listening to a word he was saying.

"Did I ask you to do any of this? I don't even know what I did wrong to have to deal with someone like you! I won't go anywhere with you! I won't become your boyfriend! Why don't you just leave me alone? It's not like you are in love with me or something!" Jungkook countered, it was like he finally had enough of his torture.

Love? For him? No. He has never fallen in love before.

All women or men have ever wanted from him is his status, money or looks to show him off to their friends.

Never wanted him for who he was. They were never loyal. They only played him and so he played them back.

It was a vicious cycle. Why should he fall for such women?

But, he wasn't like them.

Jungkook was different but that didn't mean he would feel love for someone like him, someone so....he didn't even know how to describe him at this point.

But did that mean he would leave him alone? No. He gets to decide when that happens.

Taehyung rose from the seat faster than a bolt of lightning.

Jungkook looked at him partly shocked, partly angry and partly afraid of what was to come next.

Shit, shit, shit. What do I do now? Calm him down?

But he needs to realize that what he wants can't happen.

Jungkook thought as he also rose from the seat.

he noticed that people were now staring at them but he didn't care.

he needed to clear this issue today. he glared back at Taehyung who looked like he was at his boiling point.

"I have had it with you! Just because I haven't done anything to you, did you think I would stay quiet while you disrespect me like this?!" Taehyung took a step towards Jungkook but he continued to stand firm in his place.

"Disrespect? I haven't even done any of that. Not yet at least. You want to feel disrespect? You are one arrogant, inconsiderate prick who does not know the meaning of no. That is what you are! That is what disrespect is." And that was the last straw. Kim Taehyung had officially lost it.

"Okay that is it! You are coming with me!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and starting dragging him with him to his car. Taehyung had no idea what he was going to do once he takes Jungkook to his car but right now he needed to establish his control over Jungkook.

"No! I don't want to! Let go of my hand!" Jungkook said while struggling against his hold and retreating a few steps to stop him but he was far stronger with a vice like grip on his delicate wrist.

He continued to drag him behind him as he made for the exit.

Jungkook looked at the people around for help but there was only three other groups sitting and most of them just turned a blind eye to it.

By now, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok who had watched the scene unfold in front of them decided to join in.

Jimin tried to come in between them but Yoongi pulled him back while Taehyung continued to drag Jungkook outside. Fortunately, the parking lot was empty so Taehyung stopped right in front of his car while still holding unto him wrist.

Namjoon had stayed inside the restaurant to clear the bill and make sure the staff remained quiet on the matter and then joined them outside.

Namjoon sighed as he watched Jungkook yelling at Taehyung while Jimin tried desperately to get freed from Yoongi's grip to help Jungkook while Hoseok looked like he was contemplating to call the police or something.

Namjoon approached them while shoving his fingers through his hair to calm his frustration.

"Just where are you taking me? You are hurting my wrist! Let me go!" Jungkook said for the fourth time while Taehyung took out his car keys.

"Hey! Let my friend go!" Jimin screamed while yoongi held him back but he scratched his face and arms in the process causing him to slowly get angry as well.

What a sight, Namjoon thought as he first grabbed the phone from Hoseok who as he had guessed was calling the police, he glared at him when he tried to snatch it back and warned him with his eyes not to do anything stupid.

"Don't try anything you will regret doing later. Stand there silently or I will break your phone in two halves." Namjoon said causing him to take a step back.

"yoongi, let him go." yoongi looked at namjoon with a questioning look but decided to comply anyway.

He knew namjoon had a plan, he always did. Once he him go, Jimin tried to lunge for Taehyung but namjoon stood in his way, taking out his gun and pointing it at his forehead.

"One more step and I will form a hole in that head of yours. Behave." namjoon eyed him with disdain and Jimin shuddered.

Jungkook who had been busy trying to get rid of Taehyung stilled in his place at namjoon's warning and whipped his head towards Jimin and Hoseok who looked simply miserable and helpless.

"Don't hurt them please. I will do what you want so don't do anything to them." Jungkook sighed in defeat as he looked at Taehyung.

Yoongi noticed the way Taehyung was looking at him.

It was a look he knew all too well but it wasn't an expression that belonged on his friend's face.

"Taehyung, let him go. He won't try to run." Yoongi told Taehyung who kept holding onto his wrist as if he was seriously suspicious that he would try to make a run for it.

"he won't leave, not when we have his friends here. So let him go." Yoongi was testing Taehyung to see, to confirm what he was seeing. One reply from Taehyung was all it took for Yoongi and namjoon to confirm their suspicion.

"I don't want to let him go." Taehyung said while clasping his hand around his wrist while looking at Yoongi with a dead serious expression. And Taehyung meant it, despite everything, the disrespect, the lies, everything, he really didn't want to let him go at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

please vote comment share.

BORAHAE.