49

UPDATE!!!

The past few days have been the toughest for Jungkook. The last three days have been the worst days Jungkook has ever experienced.

Taehyung was quite busy right now. They were barely spending any time together.

The fact that they would call twice a day made Jungkook feel as though it was merely formality.

He would call Taehyung in the morning, but they would only speak for a short while since Taehyung would be too drowsy to continue.

On the first day, Jungkook found Taehyung's near-sleep on the phone to be cute. He let the older sleep soundly throughout the conversation, and when he heard Taehyung's soft breathing, a smile formed on his face

However, Taehyung spent the entire day working and hardly sent Jungkook any texts. Even at night, when Jungkook phoned Taehyung in a video call, he was driving somewhere. He claimed it was work when Jungkook enquired about it.

Immediately as the automobile stopped, Jungkook ended the call without giving it much thought.

The worst part was that Taehyung had hardly any time the following days. He wasn't even campaigning at the time. Although Taehyung was acting suspicious, Jungkook didn't want to think negatively. even while on call, he would whisper to him, making it weirder for him. Jungkook's concerns increased as the older began to refuse his video calls a few days ago.

He was feeling extremely bad with the way Taehyung was acting lately.

Making him wonder.

Did he do something wrong?

Was it something he said that made Taehyung angry?

Jungkook didnt know the reason of the weird behaviour of his boyfriend.

On top of that hazel, she was being nice nothing out of the ordinary but still Jungkook cant bring himself to like her. Maybe Taehyungs ignorance is effecting his overall mood.

He called Taehyung in the morning, and they spoke for ten minutes. Everything was well, until Taehyung received a call when he had to leave unexpectedly.

Jungkook had a miserable morning because he couldn't meet Taehyung until the weekend.

He only wants to be in his boyfriend's arms. He was unwilling to succumb to his excessive thinking.

They were waiting for Jimin while seated in the garden area. Only Jungkook and hazel are present today because Sana isn't here.

Hazel was aware that Jungkook had a boyfriend, but she was unaware that Taehyung was the stated boyfriend. Therefore, Jungkook was curious when Hazel brought the subject of Taehyung's dating life. Even while he is aware that he shouldn't put too much faith in her, he was nevertheless eager to learn that .

Tomorrow is a Saturday, which means there would be no lessons and Taehyung will see him. He felt better after thinking about meeting Taehyung.

"Jungkook did you finalize on what topic will you make poster for ?" Hazel asks

"No, I'm still unsure between the two topics as to what to make."

"Don't stress, it's not that hard. Even I can picture how this feels for all first-year students," Jungkook only nodded, indicating that he is noticeably anxious.

In every case, first-year students must prepare anything regarding the subject they are studying each year.

Hazel adds, "wait, let me show you pictures from when I was in first year," as she begins to search through her phone, likely finding the images.