5

Jungkook's pov:

After begging him for another hour he compiled with me being not his boyfriend but his friend for the time being. Well, he seems to be hard-headed. Well, I was not up for being his friend either.

But do I have a choice? Well no. He is still determined to make his boyfriend.

I was now trying to understand why my brothers were protective of me, I mean look at this guy he is just so demanding and adamant.

I don't how Jimin handles his guys friends.

By some miracle Taehyung had said some stuff had came up so he was leaving me for a while. Which I was thankful for. But yet again he had promised he would be returning late at night and I should reply to his message.

He threatened that if I didn't reply, he would personally come to give a reminder. I had told him that I had school tomorrow. He excused me saying that in that case I should message him when I am about to sleep. Just so that he knows.

This man has some serious issues about being centre of attention.

I could only think of taehyung in one way.

Disaster.

I knew for a fact that ignoring him was not a good idea.

I was absent-minded during the dinner. My family didn't ask me probably because they might think it was because of my studies.

After dinner I flumped on my bed . I was thinking of all the possible ways to be away from taehyung. But everything was in vain.

I can't give up. Thinking about what will my brothers do was enough not to give up. Thinking about it I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of bang. Blinking my eyes multiple times, I opened my eyes. I raised my head to see it was dark outside. So it was not morning yet.

I grabbed my phone to see time. It was almost 2 something at night. I was about to sleep again when I heard a bang sound again. I yawned and got up to peek outside the window.

Who the heck could sleep at this time of the night?

I almost choked on my yawn when I saw taehyung standing there. He looked angry. I felt that he had thrown cold water at me, sleep vanished from my eyes.

He was glaring at me and then shuffled through his jean pockets and took out his phone and pointed towards it.

I mouthed 'oh' as I realised what he was saying.

Fortunately, everyone was sleeping at this hour. I mouthed 'sorry' hoping he would get it. He just stared at me so I raised my hand to tell him to give me some time. I took my laptop and logged into my Instagram, I want to install Instagram on the phone but my phone was always in random places. And Jimin might send some odd jokes which my family might not like. And now taehyung is one of the reason.

I saw there were exactly 32 messages. They were like.

10:37 are you up?

10:39 why arent you replying?

10:40 how early do you sleep exactly?

10:45 are you sleeping?

10:48 don't ignore me jungkook , I will come to your house, after I am done here.

11:00 I am warning you.

11:2o you are asking for it , jungkook.

11:22 I told you if you were about to sleep.

11:45 I am leaving for your house.

12:10 you still have time to stop me

12:45 I am about reach now.

1:00 a picture of my house

I am outside.

1:05 your room lights are on so are you ignoring me?

1:09 I am going to trow something at your window.

1:11 are you seriously sleeping?

2:21 good morning to you too.

My room was cold but I was sweating badly. Oh no I have forgotten to tell him.

"I am sorry , I fell asleep. I completely forgot to tell you. What a exactly was that sound? Please leave what if anyone sees you. I am sorry. Next time I will tell you . I promise." I sent the reply I saw Taehyungs reaction after reading my message his facial features visibly relaxed.

'I threw a platic bottle at your window. I had feeling you were asleep , so I thought of waking you up. I will leave on one condition.'

He if he knew I was sleeping he should have just left.

"and what condition?" I asked , I a have a bad feeling about it.

'you meet me sometime this week after school'. Is he real can't he get the simple thing that I can barely talk to him.

"I cant possibly do that" I answered truthfully.

'well I am not leaving until you agree.'

"well my brothers come to pick me up"

'find a way'

"its impossible. I have never done anything like that before"

'there is always a first. So is that a yes or should I wake up the entire neighbourhood. I have entire carton of water bottles in my car truck'

oh god no no no.. I panicked

"yess I will meet you. We can decide the day later" I replied sweating..

'Perfect. You are adorable, jungkook.

I am leaving now make sure to text me next time if you sleep, so we can avoid this entire thing not that I mind. Go back to sleep, you have school tomorrow. Good night'.

God this guy is insane.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

please vote comment and share.