8

Jungkook's pov:

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jae Hyung asked as he glared at me and then at taehyung.

I was paralysed with horror. Taehyung had a cold expression.

Jae Hyung came and stood between me and taehyung making sure to shield me from him.

He was glaring at taehyung who seemed completely unfazed.

Taehyung was a bit taller than my Hyung. But their build was almost the same.

" who are you? And why are talking to my brother?" hyungs tone was venomous. I was bound to get a lecture no, more like scolding after this.

But he next thing that came out of taehyung mouth shocked me. I instantly looked at him.

He started speaking English , not many people here in Busan is fluent in it.

Jae Hyung was one of them. After a min. taehyung spoke in Korean man I am not from here. I was asking this kid for direction. Hyung looked at him for any signs of dishonesty but then eventually nodded.

I was shocked that my brother believed him .
and then taehyung called me a kid?

"fine, next time ask for directions from some guard and try to bother anyone "jae hyung said and held my hand to go out side.

I started walking with him, I turned to look at taehyung.

He was standing there proud with a smirk on hos face.

"dont talk to stranger kook they dont have good intensions." Hyung said to which I nodded,.

We sat in the car, when hyung handed me kfc "hyung banana milk? "I asked

"oh just a min I guess I forgot it on the counter . you wait here I will get it" hyung said ran inside.

Silly hyung. I was glad that I was not caught with taehyung. Otherwise gods knows what could have happedned.

"your banana milk kookie" hyung said handing me the packet of banana milk.

'Ah thankyou hyung "I said and started munching on the food.

Taehyung pov:

I tapped my expensive Gucci shoes impatiently on the marble of the food court. My mood had severly changed from an hour ago. I looked at my watch it was 4 fucking pm and he wsnt hime.

Is he playing with me?

I had message him multiple times on instagram which clearly wasnt seen. I mentally ttok a note to take his number for furthim times. I was getting pissed. He bailed on me. I dont thinl he had it in him.maybe I didnt scare him enough. He should knew who he is messing with. I also made a mental note of telling him who I really was , or more precisely who my fathim was. Messing with politicians is no no. dear jungkook.

Frankly , I had planned on leaving him alone for a while after he met with me today. He genuinely seemed afraid of him family and I admit , I was an asshole but not the type to constantly terrorize someone like this. I never had the need to do it before. Taking to any girl/boy was always easy, it was never a challenege. They come to me. And I cut them off when it becomes too much.

But it was before I met jungkook, he wasnt the rebellious kind and yet had this fire in him. I dont if he was playing hard to get on purpose to impress me or he actually meant not to associate myself with him at all. Well I was curious about him. His honesty looked like he wanted to avoid me like a plague. That didnt sit well with my ego. You dont do that to Kim Taehyung. He cuts you off, you dont.junkook made me do things which I have never done before, he made me work hard to get his attention and althought pisses me off in the beginning, it started to make sense latter.

Initially I wa planning to kidnap him from his house, if he avoided me anymore. Then I would talk to him ,mess with his head , mess with him and then forget it ever happened. But with him, I wasnt able to do it. I didnt want to scare him than I already had.

Well jungkook was messing with things I was taught. I thought everything can be bought , everyone bows down to kim taehyung. But jungkook , that boy.

I was escastic when I had found out that he had agreed to meet me today. I had even dressed up extra today. Though I was always well dresses, my parents taught had taught me that I was representaing the family.

The day I saw jungkook his hazel brown eyes. I just wanted to look it for eternity they were just beautiful ,his natural beauty intruigued me.

I hated how he reppled me. He had blocked me. Twice? Kim taehyung. Nobody blocks me. If he thinks he is someone special then he is wrong. With his behaviour he just made me angrier.He ditched me today.

I put my hands in my pants as I walked back to the exit. Then realisation dawned on me.

Maybe, something happened to him. What if he got sick , got into an accident? I didn't like the idea of him getting sick. It made me feel upset. Not sad just that bothered Well thier was only one way to find about it. I was going to his house to see what came up. I saw my phone for any update from him. I was nearing the exit when my caught sight of school uniform.

His school uniform. Woah now I am hallucinating him too because if it was seriously him in that uniform, he was about see the hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading!
Please vote comment and share.