~Today~

WARNINGS: Spoiler alert for anyone who has not seen 'Once Upon A Time.'

My name is Sasha. Ever since I can remember,I have grown up in this land called, 'Storybrooke.' I would say that I am just like every other teenager- I go to school and help my mom with chores around the house. My mom raised me by herself, I guess that is why I look up to her because she shows me that she doesn't need a man to do hard things. I also have a dog,Toto. He is a a cairn terrier but I love him more than life itself.

At least for a while,everything seemed normal,which is what brings me to what is currently going on: me and my only friend,Henry have been kidnapped by Greg and Tamara.

Greg and Tamara are two people who were determined to blow Storybrooke off the map and destroy magic because they believed it was unholy but according to Greg,that was their mission until they found something better...me and Henry.

Tamara shot Neal and he was sent through a portal. Neal was Henry's father along with being the son of Rumplestiltskin. Neal was also Tamara's fiancé but that was clearly only a lie as she was lying to him the whole time that they have been 'together' as you all would put it.

She has really been in a relationship with Greg Mendell. He was once a little boy named, 'Owen' as a young boy,he lost his father when they came to Storybrooke but now as a man,he returned to Storybrooke along with Tamara to hunt Regina down.

Regina revealed to Owen that she killed his father and she buried him in their campsite-at least that part was true. My mother was working when I got kidnapped,she works with Mother Superior and Sister Astrid as a nun at the convent.

Greg and Tamara tied me and Henry's hands with rope and took us to the docks. Greg hoisted me over his shoulder but I still kicked and screamed with all of my might to escape but it was still no use.

We all looked over as we heard Emma shout, "Henry! Sasha!" but it was too late as me and Henry jumped into the green portal in the ocean by the docks with Greg and Tamara against our wills.