~The Flying Monkeys and the Bubbles~

Glinda told Oscar the day that her mother and father separated was the day that Oz lost a noble leader. Yes,Jonathan may have been a bad man but he was noble enough to give the harsh truth.

Glinda how we did not know that her father was a bad man and sadly neither did her mother,Angelica- the mom of Glinda and Evanora,the wife of Jonathan but also my grandmother.

Glinda believes that Jonathan was still a good man despite his many flaws and errors because she still saw him as her father. Darkness spread across the land of Oz and numerous towns were destroyed. Children were orphaned and her heart was broken by the betrayal of her sisters and the separation of their parents.

Glinda was not able to protect the people of Oz but now,Evanora knew that Oscar had learnt the truth of Jonathan's prophecy because that was why she sent her flying monkeys and the guards after them.

They ran from the monkeys and the guards out of the cemetery but Glinda used her wand to create clouds to stop the guards and it worked but not on the flying monkeys.

The monkey's swarmed them but they were all able to escape by jumping off a cliff and into the clouds below. They floated to the surface in giant bubbles. They made it to their protected land where only good souls can pass through.