~One Simple Moment~

Bayard and Ruby teamed up and they ran to the White Queen's castle,she took a seat when they all met in the middle, "What news,Bayard? Ruby?"

Bayard, "Sasha has returned to Underland" She looks around, "Where is she now?" Ruby, "In Salazen Grum" Bayard, "Forgive me. I allowed her to divert from her destined path."

WQ, "No,no,no. That is exactly where she will find the Vorpal sword. We have our champion. Rest now. You both have done well" they took a rest on the ground in front of the White Queen.

Meanwhile...

Cora asked me if she could brush my hair and I let her but as she ran a brush through it, she said, "You remind me of my daughters" I ask her, "Daughters?"

She says, "Regina and Zelena. Regina was known as, 'The Evil Queen,' I raised her to the best that I could but there was definitely some work that had to be done and there still is...unfortunately."

I ask, "What happened to her?" Cora, "She threw me through a mirror and I haven't seen her since but I would love to see her again." I nod and continue, "What happened to Zelena?"

Cora, "It's a little tricky but I'm going to tell you so get comfortable because it is going to take a while to explain everything." I did as she said and she began...

"Zelena was my firstborn child. Before I married Regina's father,King Henry. I met a man,who I thought I was truly in love with. His name was Jonathan. I knew that he was the prince of the land and he told me that he loved me but after I became pregnant,he told me that his love for me was a lie and that he was betrothed to marry the princess to become the King with her by his side as his Queen."

Cora continued, "They married in no time flat and she also became pregnant. It was a coincidence that I went into labor the same time that the Queen did."

Cora, "The Queen gave birth to two other children,both girls but not twins even though they were born just hours and a day apart from each other. Their names were Glinda and Evanora."

Cora, "So,when I birthed Zelena. I told the doctors that I was giving her up for adoption and it was a miracle to me that immediately after I left the hospital,Jonathan and his Queen adopted Zelena right then and there and took her in,to raise her as their very own baby along with their other two newborn daughters-Glinda and Evanora.

Cora, "The last I heard,the then Queen had no idea about the affair between me and Jonathan but she became blind and they did not believe that their daughters were witches."

Cora, "The Queen later died and they were all verbally and physically abused by Jonathan. Zelena actually friended Regina when they were children, unknowingly that Regina is her sister and that I am her mother."

Cora, "I had to tell them that they were related but I separated them and I sent her away with a potion that made her forget all about Regina" I ask her, "What became of Zelena?"

She answered me, "She became the Wicked Witch of the West. Evanora became the Wicked Witch of the East and Glinda being the Good Witch of the North."

Through Cora's story, I found out that I am:

1. The Evil Queen/Regina's niece.
2. The West Witch/Zelena's niece.
3. The Good Witch/Glinda's niece.

But there is a weird connection to Evanora that I am noticing: She was the Wicked Witch of the East until that treehouse showed up when I did and killed her.

I am the niece to Regina,Zelena and Glinda but Glinda is also my adoptive mother. They are my aunts. I have to tell them when I see them again!

I made up an excuse, "I am tired. I think I am going to go to bed" Cora, "Okay. Sweet dreams!" I waved to her with yet another convincing smile and I ran off to the courtyard of her castle.

I found the hedgehog from earlier, "Have you seen a hat around here?" I asked and he pointed and I found the hat. I dusted it off and now,to return it to its owner.