~Return to Oz~

It looked like it took place in the early 1900s. Black and white like on the vintage tv shows back home like 'The Twilight Zone' or 'I Love Lucy.'

I wondered if these people have even heard of the RMS Titanic yet or if those people were just thinking about it right this minute. There was a man I saw. He had a tall top hat but he still looked stylish even though his robe was obviously torn and had been previously patched up.

A woman told him that she had told him that she had accepted a marriage proposal from some man named, 'John Gale,' it was clear this woman named, 'Annie' was an old flame of this man if she was telling him this information.

She went to him because she wanted to know his opinion before she told John how lucky of a man he was going to be. He told her, "Kansas is full of good men. Church going men that get married and have families. Men like John Gale. Men like my father."

He continues, "He spent his whole life in the dirt just to die face down in it. I don't want that,Annie. I don't want to be a good man. I want to be a great one."

They even shared a kiss before a strongman from the circus came in. He threatened the man when he learned that he flirted with the strongman's wife.

A twister then struck and that was how he ended up in Oz. I questioned, 'Why did I go to Oz again?' He was stuck in the eye of the tornado for a while before he arrived.