~Hercules the Hero~

Meg died but Hercules knew that it was too late when he showed up just minutes after. Phil, "I'm sorry,kid. There are some things that you can't change."

I refused to let this happen, "Yes,he can." Me and Hercules ventured down to the Underworld where we bursted in,riding on Cerberus-the infamous three headed dog that looked like Fluffy from Harry Potter.

Hades, "Herc! Sasha!" I ask, "Where is Meg?" Hades, "Sasha. Wonderboy. You both are too much." I gave the dogs some treats and I gave them some quick belly rubs as well.

Hercules, "Let her go" Hades, "Get a grip. Let me show you two around. Small Underworld,isn't it?" He took us to the 'River of Souls' where people float after they die.

When Hercules saw Meg in the infamous river,he reached into touch her but when he did,his hands turned old. Hades, "No,you mustn't touch. You see,Meg is running with a new crowd these days and not a very lively one at that."

I say, "You like making deals. Take Hercules and I in Meg's place" Hercules, "What?" I whisper, "Just go with it. Watch and follow my lead. I will never let anything bad happen to you,I promise."

Hades, "The son of my hated rival and the beautiful greatest hero of all time trapped forever in a river of death" I say, "Going once!" Hercules, "Going twice!"

Hades, "Okay. You two get her out. She goes and you both stay." I say to Hercules, "Follow my lead" we dove into the water and we began to grow old as we swam to Meg.

We had the possibility of death on our side but we were successfully able to reach Meg and get back to the cliff as our youthful selfs. Hercules glowed brightly like the sun.

Hades and his minions were shocked, "This is impossible! You both can't be alive! You two would have to be..." His minions answered for him, "Gods."

Hades was infuriated and I will not lie when I say that it felt nice to punch him in the face, Hades held Meg's spirit form and he said for her to tell Hercules, "Meg tell him that he is being overboard."

Hercules gave me a look asking for permission and I gave it and Hercules punched Hades into the River of Souls,where it was the lot of souls that got him.