~A Falling Out~

I was annoyed with Hercules because all he seemed to be focused on was Meg. When I tried to get him to re-focus,he refused. Hercules, "Phil,where did you disappear to?"

Phil looked nervous, "Kid,we've got to talk" Hercules, "Phil,I just had the greatest day of my life! I can't stop thinking about Meg. She something else." He said with a dreamy look in his eyes.

Phil, "Kid,I'm trying to talk to you! Will you come down and listen?" Hercules, "How can I come down when I am feeling so up?" He flew up to the sky and he didn't return until a few minutes later.

Hercules, "If it wasn't for you. I would have never met her. I owe you one" Phil, "Would you knock it off for a couple of seconds? Listen,she's a..."

Hercules, "A dream come true?" Phil, "No" Hercules, "More beautiful than Sasha or Aphrodite?" I yell, "Hey!" Phil, "You are gorgeous,Sasha but aside from those facts..."

Hercules, "The most wonderful..." Phil shouts, "SHE'S A FRAUD!!! She's been playing you for a sap!" Hercules, "Okay,stop kidding around" Phil, "I'm not kidding!"

Hercules, "I know you are upset about today but that's no reason to..." Phil, "The point is..." Hercules, "The point is that I love her" Phil, "She doesn't love you."

Hercules, "You're crazy" Phil, "She is nothing but a two timing..." Hercules, "Stop it!" Phil, "No good,lying,scheming..." Hercules slapped Phil, "Shut up!" He realized his mistake, "I'm sorry...Phil."

Phil, "That's it! You won't face the truth? Fine." He walks away and he says, "I'm hopping on the first barge out of here. I'm going home." Hercules shouts, "Fine! Go! I don't need you!"