~Going Home Pt.1~

Melinoe's bedroom at Regina's house☝️

We arrived off of the ship when we finally arrived in Storybrooke. I received hugs from Granny,LeRoy,from a lot of people including Ruby, "It's nice to see you again."

I got to see Glinda again. She came and we hugged. She handed me Toto, "Oh,Toto! I've missed you so much!" I hugged him, "I thought I would never see you again."

Emma, "Same here" She scratched Toto's head as she hugged Henry, "I thought for a moment that we would never get off that horrid island" Melinoe became very fond of Toto and they spent the rest of the day playing together.

Glinda sure did keep her tabs on me while I was away on my special mission. Emma, "How does it feel to be home?" I say, "Strange" with a smile while Henry says, "Better than I ever imagined."

Belle and Rumple shared an embrace and a kiss. Neal finally got to meet Belle. Wendy also got to reunite with her two brothers. We owe it all to Regina,she saved our asses back there on the enchanted island and she got us home.

We put Felix in a jail cell and we had dinner at Granny's that night with everybody to celebrate our return home. When I found Henry in a booth,I handed him his book but he just stared at it blankly until Emma joined me.

Emma, "Well,don't get too excited. Neal still had it in his room. We thought you'd want it. Especially since you and Sasha just lived a fairytale of your own."

He looks at us with a look of uncertainty on his face, "Right. Thanks" I ask, "You okay?" Henry, "Yeah. Why?" I didn't push the matter any further, I got up and I left Henry to read his book.

TinkerBell ran into Blue or Mother Superior. She wanted her wings and her magic back but TinkerBell didn't believe in herself but all she could do was make little pixie dust glow.

Regina insisted that I stay the night with her at her place in town. I was always astonished when I saw her place but now I see it in a new light now that I am her niece. I see it as my second home.

Rumple, "One more thing,Sasha" I went over to him,he waved his hand and magic spread all over me. I noticed that my netherworld burns have cleared from my body, "Thank you!" I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

Henry decided to join us for the night and when I saw my room, I felt like a teenage princess,who was living the ultimate teenage dream. I also got to see Melinoe's room,which is connected to mine:

 I also got to see Melinoe's room,which is connected to mine:

My bedroom at Regina's house☝️

I hugged Henry, "Goodnight,bud" He says, "Goodnight,Sasha" I swear, I saw him smirk and wink at me. That is when I knew...it is not Henry.

Regina, "Also,Sasha,come here" I did as she said and I stood in front of her. She waved her hand over me and she smiled, "All done! I have removed your sleep side effect!" I smiled again, "Thank you!"

~The Next Day~

After I got up that morning,we immediately got to business. I knew that I wasn't alone in feeling the way of Henry didn't seem like himself as Emma noticed it too.

Rumple locked his father,Peter Pan in Pandora's box and he trapped him underneath a hatch in his pawn shop. The shadow somehow escaped off of Killian's sail and it killed Mother Superior.

It took her own shadow and it separated from her body. TB, "Why would the shadow kill her?" Hook, "No idea but I do know the shadow only takes orders from one person."

Me and Emma in sync, "Pan" Regina came in, "Pan's shadow? I trapped it on the sail." Emma, "Yeah,well,it got free" Neal came up with a plan and TinkerBell and Killian followed behind him.

Emma, "Pan is behind this. I know it" Regina, "He is trapped in a box under the floor in Gold's shop." Emma, "Who else would be doing this?" Henry, "So,Pan can still hurt me?"

Regina, "We don't know that" Mary Margaret, We have to assume that he is still a threat." Emma, "And that he is still after Sasha and Henry." Henry, "Then what are we doing here?"

David, "He's right. They are not safe out in the open" Melinoe and I share a hug before we took off with Regina and Henry. We later arrived at her vault, "What is it?"

Henry, "I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you protecting us here." Regina, "Oh,Henry. Sasha" she hugs us. Regina, "When this is finally over, I promise that I am finally going to be the mother you have always wanted me to be. I love you."

I see that Henry opened a bottle and it knocked Regina unconscious. Henry looks at me and he says with an evil sneer and evil look in his eye, "I know. That's why this was so easy." It can't be. It couldn't be. Henry says, "Oh yes,love. It is quite possible."

I carried Melinoe in my arms and I ran off with her to find the hero gang. I did find them,I told them everything about the fake Henry and what he did to Regina in her vault.

It was weird now because now Henry is in Pan's body and Pan is in Henry's body. Pan switched them before he entered Pandora's box. Henry in Pan's body gave me a hug and he cupped my face, "Sasha,it's me."

I smile, "Yes,Henry it is you" It all made sense,Peter Pan is in Henry's body and he has stolen a curse from Regina's vault. It is not just any curse-it is the Dark Curse.

The same curse that left us with no memories and the one that brought us here to Storybrooke with no way to cross the town line and where time was frozen.

We also received word that he is planning to release this curse onto our land of Storybrooke.