~The Vorpal Sword~

I had to travel through many twists and turns until I found the two identical twins, "Tweedles" The twins smile and shake my hands, "Sasha! How do you do,again?"

I got right to business, "Where's the rabbit?" Tweedledee, "How is it you're being so great big?" Tweedledum, "She ain't great big. This is how she normally is."

Tweedledee, "I'm certain she's smaller when we met" Tweedledum, "No,she drank the pishsalver to get through the door,recall it?" Tweedledee, "Oh yeah."

I ask again, "Where's the rabbit?" They point to different directions, "Over there." We soon found ourselves walking down yet another hallway and luckily we found the rabbit with Mally the mouse dressed in one of her many cute outfits, "What are you doing here?"

I answer, "I'm rescuing the Hatter" Mally retaliates, "I'm rescuing the Hatter!" I repeat what I have been told, "He told me that the Vorpal sword is hidden in the castle. Help me find it."

Mallymkun wasn't having it as she took out her sword, "I don't take orders from big,clumsy,galumphing..." She didn't get to finish as I grew annoyed with her, "Shoo!"

Mallymkun walked away as I looked at the White Rabbit, "What is it,McTwisp?" He confesses, "I know where the sword is."

They always say that, "Curiosity killed the cat" But also that, "Satisfaction brought it back." That is what I thought of when I followed McTwisp outside to a shed.