~Zelena's New Self~

The magic wall vanished by the magic of Zelena. Glinda, "She is not powerful enough to get through that magic wall" Oscar, "It looks as though that is happening."

Glinda, "Not by herself,she isn't." He protected Glinda from an incoming fireball and out came Zelena, "There is so much good here. It sickens me."

Oscar, "Who is that?" That infuriated Zelena, "Don't you recognize me,Wizard? HAVE I CHANGED SO MUCH?!" That is when he recognized her, "Zelena? What happened to you?"

Zelena, "YOU HAPPENED TO ME!" Zelena tried to throw a fireball at him but he was shielded by Glinda, "This isn't you! It's your sister. She's worked her magic on you."

Glinda, "I hoped that you would be able to see through her" Zelena smirks, "Oh,Glinda,so naive. Just like your mother and father. That's why it was so easy for my sister to make them leave."

Glinda, "She only made a man disappear but not what he believed in." Zelena, "How sweet of you all to believe him. Well,so did I,once and as for you,when I retrieve my sister and her army,the yellow brick road will be red with the blood of every tinker,farmer and munchkin in your kingdom."

Glinda, "You underestimate us,Zelena. We are as strong as we are united people and now,the wizard is here to lead us." Zelena shouts, "AND,NOW,WITH YOUR WIZARD,HE WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE! AND YOU WILL ALL SEE THAT HE IS NOTHING BUT A DECEITFUL SELFISH AND EXTREMELY LOYAL MAN."