~Saving Sasha~

It all stopped but the demon made me groan it's unholy groan. The hospital sheets and blankets were ripped off of me and I was pulled halfway down the bed.

I crawled myself back up towards the front of my bed. I thought that was the end but I was wrong when I suddenly began to thrash rapidly on the hospital bed.

I yell and scream while my bed also started to shake. They let everybody and Peter in but I yell, "Aunt Regina! Mother! Please! Get Melinoe out of here! Please!"

They did as I said while the rest of them stayed. Peter was beyond shocked. I shout, "Make it stop,please! It burns! It's burning! It is trying to kill me!"

Peter, "Honey,what is trying to kill you?" I say with the demon's voice, "The demon inside of Sasha." The demon growls and a giant lump grows in my throat.

The demon slaps Peter, "Keep away. This girl is mine!" The demon then slaps me and I go back to screaming. They held me down and injected me with a sedative and I fell asleep due to my own unconsciousness.

Meanwhile...

The doctors were astonished as Peter says, "What the hell is happening to her?" Nurse, "After everything we have seen,there is not much that rattled us anymore."

The main doctor says, "This one. This one is going to haunt me the most."